Rakesh did you get the refund as well?
Rakesh did you get the refund as well?
No Vipul, I did not get the refund yet. I am expecting it next week. My friend whose itr was processed on April 3rd got the refund after 5-6 days.
Hi All,
Just now i also got 143 intimation.
Hi All,
I just got 143 intimation but my husband has not received any SMS or 143 intimation.
Thanks
Hi All,
Yes SMS received 2 days back and the 143 intimation mail came now, finally a relief !! Hope everyone will get soon
Reveived intimation. Interest as well added for the tax refund...
Somebody please explain how interest period is calculated
| Originally posted by : gaurav shah | ||
![]() |
Somebody please explain how interest period is calculated | ![]() |
Hi Gaurav,
Interest on ITR refund is calculated as per section 244AA at the rate of 0.5% per month from 1st April to date of refund on TDS or on advance self assessment tax.
Hello All,
In case you have not received the SMS do not worry. I never got the sms and just got the 143(1) couple of hours back.
Also, would like to thank this group for the support.
Thanks
Saif bro, I am very happy for you. I think the refund will help you to steer these difficult times.
Saif bro, I am very happy for you. I think the refund will help you to steer these difficult times.
I guess most of the people has received their intimations and refund will also be credited to your accounts Soon. Now take a break from all these tensions and stay home stay safe
I will update my status if I receive any sms.take care folks.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
RMA And Associates LLP
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals