Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Page no : 41

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 09 April 2019

Do any of you guys recvd re refund today morning... Pls let us know

Rajesh sps (15 Points)
Replied 09 April 2019

Hi Guys,

I haven't prevalidated my bank account in ITR portal. I have submitted a request this morning but the name in my PAN and bank account are not the same. will my request accepted?

Kush Dev (136 Points)
Replied 09 April 2019

@ saif finally this long ordeal came to an end! To everyone: did any of you prevalidate a different bank account than the one you mentioned in the original ITR? And have received your refund in that bank account? The bank account I mentioned in the ITR was with standard chartered and the one I prevalidated is with Kotak. Hope it doesn’t create any problems. Folks at CPC, as usual, are clueless.

Rajesh sps (15 Points)
Replied 09 April 2019

is your name on PAN and prevalidated bank account same ? how long will it take for prevalidate bank account request?

Kush Dev (136 Points)
Replied 09 April 2019

@ Rajesh yes, it is. However my initial request to prevalidate standard chattered took forever hence I submitted another one with Kotak and since Kotak is one of the approved/listed banks as per ITD it was prevalidated instantly.

Rajesh sps (15 Points)
Replied 09 April 2019

Hi Dev,

If I don't prevalidate my bank account my refund will not be processed? 

One of my friend received refund to his other bank account which wasn't pre validated and given during the time of returns filing. Then what's the use of prevalidating? can you please let me know.

Rajesh sps (15 Points)
Replied 09 April 2019

Hi Sheena, If I don't prevalidate my bank account my refund will not be processed? My request is not approved as my name on PAN and bank details don't match. In this case what should I do?

One of my friend received refund to his other bank account which wasn't pre validated and given during the time of returns filing. Then what's the use of prevalidating? can you please let me know.  

1 Like

Rajesh sps (15 Points)
Replied 09 April 2019

Hi , If I don't prevalidate my bank account my refund will not be processed? My request is not approved as my name on PAN and bank details don't match. In this case what should I do?   One of my friend received refund to his other bank account which wasn't pre validated and given during the time of returns filing. Then what's the use of prevalidating? can you please let me know.  

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/income-tax-return-has-been-selected-under-risk-management-process-500040.asp?offset=62

Kush Dev (136 Points)
Replied 09 April 2019

@ Rajesh Hi Rajesh, looks like there’s no absolute clarity on this matter. As per the directive issued by ITD all the refunds post 1st March will only be credited directly into taxpayers bank account and the bank account needs to be prevalidated. Folks at CPC would confirm the same as well. Was your friend’s refund processed after the 1st March?

Rajesh Kannan (Working) (46 Points)
Replied 09 April 2019

Dear Rajesh, 

Dont worry, even without prevalidation also refunds are being processed. I have not prevalidated my account as I am getting error due to name mismatch for my ICICI bank account. whereas I have refund credited today. Also even my name is same in SBI account they have accepted it. I think they are giving preference to Nationalised banks and PSU than Private banks. 

Also friends I received refund processed message yesterday only and I have refund today itself. 

But they have connsidered my TCS paid during my car purchase. What is the procedure for getting this done. Or should I be happy with whatever the amount I have received??? 

Replied 09 April 2019

Dear Saif, 

Same here, without intimation they have credited refund today morning... one hell of surprise for the day!!!

Replied 09 April 2019

Dear Dev, 

I have received refund in my bank account given during ITR process. But I have prevalidated with adifferent bank account. 

Vineeth (31 Points)
Replied 09 April 2019

Just one quick question to all guys who got refund. Was it received in a pre validated account?(and was it the same account given for refund in the ITR that you filed?) 

I have a problem. My account that was given for refund in ITR was DBS digibank but the pre validation is lying there forever. Last time it stayed like that and got automatically removed. Its not there in the removed/error list after it disappeared automatically last time.I have added it again but as usual CPC / e-filing helpdesk has no clue. Bank guys are silent though I'm going on grievance redressal now. I have other pre validated accounts so don't know whats going to happen.

So guys did you receive it in your pre validated account? if the account given for refund in ITR was not prevalidated, did anyone receive it in another prevalidated account of theirs?

Replied 09 April 2019

Dear Vineeth, 

As I mentioned, I have received refunds in account mentioned during ITR process and not on the one which I prevalidated. So dont worry about prevalidation process.

You will receive your refunds in your account during ITR process only. 

Kush Dev (136 Points)
Replied 09 April 2019

@ Rajesh Kannan thanks for confirming this, Rajesh. @ Vineeth I faced the exact same issue. Details of my standard chartered(originally mentioned in the ITR) account were automatically removed after not being prevalidated. I didn’t bother adding it again, instead prevalidated my other account with Kotak which was done instantly. But as Rajesh mentioned it shouldn’t be a problem anyways.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: