EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Page no : 42

Vineeth (31 Points)
Replied 09 April 2019

Thank you @ Rajesh Kannan and @ Kush Dev for the input and confirmation.

This forum has been pretty helpful and thanks to all the members who are sharing the info. This time looks like the tax dept. is completely crazy and none of them seems to know what is going on.

Sssss (Learner) (1845 Points)
Replied 09 April 2019

Just now I received my refund into my account which was prevalidated and my itr in the website still shows successfully everified

Replied 09 April 2019

It is true that itd has asked to prevalidate the bank account,but they are depositing amount into non prevalidated account also

Replied 09 April 2019

@ saif For both of us, it is the same I guess, received refund without any sms or mail
1 Like

Replied 09 April 2019

@ rajesh pls validate at least one account which is having same name as in pan card Itd will deposit the amount into that account Do not worry

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 09 April 2019

Congratulations Sheena ... finall got refund credited 😅

Kush Dev (136 Points)
Replied 09 April 2019

@ Sheena Hi Sheena, if you don’t mind me asking, the account where you received the refund is it with a nationalised bank?

CK Patel (Defence employee) (34 Points)
Replied 09 April 2019

I have selected option 2 in February and filed revised return on 21 march but I have received refund yesterday in my bank account for original return. Will my revised return be processed ??? Last to last year I have filed both original as well as revised return due to amendment but only my revised return was processed and not original. This year original is processed not revised

Replied 09 April 2019

For option 2 when will they process revised return as my refund is a bit lesser in revised return

Atul Bharmal (2 Points)
Replied 09 April 2019

Not sure, never received any SMS of processing, nor the Returns are updated on site, but I just received the amount in the bank account.

Rajesh Kannan (Working) (46 Points)
Replied 09 April 2019

Hi Sheena I have done validation already. No problem

Replied 09 April 2019

@ patel The revised return will be processed in the mean time and difference of amount has to be paid back to income tax department

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 09 April 2019

ITR for 19-20 is available on website from today...😅

Replied 09 April 2019

@ Sheena.... Thanks

Replied 09 April 2019

No saif Let’s take some time of this issue I will file them in May or june
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies