Easy Office

Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Page no : 43

Sssss (Learner) (1845 Points)
Replied 10 April 2019

@ saif let me know if your itr is showing as processed in the website, I haven’t received my 143(1)
1 Like

Rajesh Kannan (Working) (46 Points)
Replied 10 April 2019

@ Sheena , not yet processed... looks like taking some time....It seems they are saving them by paying refund first and then 143(1)

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 10 April 2019

Yaa Sheena still intimation not rec'd ...and I will also file ITR for 19-20 in may coz total TDS deducted still not updated in portal

Sekar Devaraj (40 Points)
Replied 10 April 2019

Yesterday, I have received my refund into my account which was prevalidated and my ITR in the website still showing Successfully e-verified.

Mahesh Mule (59 Points)
Replied 10 April 2019

Still I'm waiting for refund.. No sms/intimation order from ITD.

Sssss (Learner) (1845 Points)
Replied 11 April 2019

I guess the ITD haven’t updated the website,they are busy uploading the itr forms for the au 2019-20
1 Like

Jitesh Sinha (other) (280 Points)
Replied 11 April 2019

I am still waiting for processing of my ITR, which was filed on 28.05.2018.

2 Like

Replied 11 April 2019

My colleague whose ITR was processed and intimation 143 was sent on March 6 still didn't recvd his refund... And in my case refund recvd but intimation not received...😅

Kush Dev (136 Points)
Replied 11 April 2019

@ saif looks like he’s in the same boat as me. Mine was processed and intimation was sent on the 6th March but still haven’t received the refund. You got lucky! lol
1 Like

Rajesh Mehta (Education) (24 Points)
Replied 11 April 2019

a

Replied 11 April 2019

Absolutely @ kush... brother kindly be in touch and update about it as he is a senior citizen dont know much about these stuff and totally dependent on me.

Kush Dev (136 Points)
Replied 11 April 2019

@ Saif will definitely keep you posted of any and all the developments.
1 Like

Jay.. (Employee) (38 Points)
Replied 11 April 2019

Hi All..I am following this thread from long time.. Even I received the same message of high risk in Jan but till now no refund or intimation.When I called customer care I m getting a message that it's processed and just wait for 143 intimation but it's almost 15 days.Please guide.Also, when I m selecting option 2 in ivr the message is my ITR processed but online I m seeing successful e verified.I filled in month of June 29 and refund is 63k

Jay.. (Employee) (38 Points)
Replied 11 April 2019

Also, to add on above I received a messagePlease link your PAN:AW....789A with your Bank Account to enable credit of refund directly into your Bank Acount. My bank account is already linked and prevalidated long bacj

Vineeth (31 Points)
Replied 11 April 2019

I have received the intimation on 17th last month but no more updates and refund is still not credited.I have given the same bank account that was successfully used for a previous return for receiving refund(though they sent a cheque that time). Hopefully some day it will come. I have stopped calling the help desk because they just repeat the scriptted reply that  its processed and you will receive a separate SMS for refund. Congratulations to all guys who got the refund. Sad state of affairs of Digital India!!

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: