Easy Office

Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Page no : 44

Kush Dev (136 Points)
Replied 11 April 2019

I received the same message to link pan to my bank account which I have already done and have prevalidated. It’s been over a month since I received the intimation 143 but like Vineeth said I too have stopped calling the CPC as they’ve the same robotic response to offer each time. We do not have any other authority to go to or do anything other than wait. There’s absolutely no accountability on IT depts. part.

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 11 April 2019

Call e filing portal and tell them your problem... As far as I thit your ITR is processed but your refund is under process..don't worry lots of peopt here has the same issue..

(Guest)
I got the same message have a standard chartered account and that cannot be prevalidated.

Replied 13 April 2019

Any update @ khush?

Kush Dev (136 Points)
Replied 13 April 2019

@ saif no, brother. Don’t know about other members but no update from my end. Didn’t receive any sms and status on tin nsdl website is still blank. Don’t know how much longer we need to wait.
1 Like

Sssss (Learner) (1845 Points)
Replied 13 April 2019

@ saif did you receive the intimation
1 Like

Sssss (Learner) (1845 Points)
Replied 13 April 2019

My portal is still not ipdated
1 Like

Replied 14 April 2019

No @ Sheena...still no intimation order or any update

shobhit (aa) (339 Points)
Replied 14 April 2019

During the last 10 days 5 of my clients got big refunds ranging above 50000...But Some of my clients has received the message to prevalidate the account.. Dear members i want to ask...does it mean they are also about to get the refund Or they will get the refund only after prevalidation is completed. My clients who has received the refund never prevalidted the bank in past still they got the refund.
1 Like

Replied 14 April 2019

It's gud to prevalidate your account but I have also heard that without any prevalidation refund has credited... And there are cases also that infact after prevalidation also refund not getting credited

Replied 14 April 2019

I think it is something like aadhar linking with pan..which govt wants but still not yet sucessful.

Kush Dev (136 Points)
Replied 14 April 2019

@ Shobhit ITD seems to be clueless about this. As Saif mentioned there have been cases where the refund has been credited without the bank account getting prevalidated and in some cases people who have prevalidated are still waiting for the refund to be credited and have received the message to prevalidate the account or link the PAN. It could be possible that the bank accounts which were linked to Aadhar and PAN both might have received the refund without getting the prevalidation done. I could be wrong though.

Replied 14 April 2019

I think almost all the people pan and aadhar are linked with banks and govt is succesful in doing so...(as per my exp)

Replied 14 April 2019

My colleague who had prevalidated his account is still waiting till date and it's over one and half months past he has received intimation order

Replied 14 April 2019

I have got all the refunds witout intimation..but yes refund credit mesage was received for all

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: