Easy Office
LCI Learning

Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Page no : 45

Kush Dev (136 Points)
Replied 14 April 2019

Same here. Received the intimation order on the 6th March and still waiting for the refund to be credited. I do not know if there are more who received their intimation order on that day and are still waiting for their refund.

Akash (Chartered Accountant) (58 Points)
Replied 14 April 2019

Guys. Mine , it is still showing as e-verification accepted. Anybody got refund with just above message?

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 14 April 2019

Brother Akash I got refund without any intimation order

Sssss (Learner) (1845 Points)
Replied 15 April 2019

Akash even for me I got the refund with out the intimation But when we enquire with the customer care they said the itr process is complete
1 Like

Akash (Chartered Accountant) (58 Points)
Replied 15 April 2019

Okay, thank you . Saif and Sheena. If I call CPC , It says your return is in process 😭
1 Like

Replied 15 April 2019

Hope fully akash you will intimation and your refund soon... Kindly keep us posted here

CK Patel (Defence employee) (34 Points)
Replied 15 April 2019

As per me those who have selected option 2 i.e for revised return, their original return is processed and refund is generated....I dont think that their revised return will get process as assessment is closed coz IT department never processes Original refund if revised return is filed within time limit....last year my original return was shown as e verified only and revised return was processed and till today it is shown as e verified...

Jayachandran (Software engineer) (22 Points)
Replied 15 April 2019

Hi,  My father is facing the same issue where is IT return is put under "RISK Management process" for Assessment year 2018-19.  But we have one more issue with it, where he has given wrong bank account number why filling the incometax return.  please help us on this.

Sssss (Learner) (1845 Points)
Replied 15 April 2019

@ Saif just call the customer care and ask for the itr processing confirmation mail, I just called them and they said it is ready and we will receive it shortly. I want you to get the confirmation as well from the customer care, do call them and let em know what did they tell you
1 Like

Kush Dev (136 Points)
Replied 15 April 2019

@ Jayachandran if the return is not yet processed then you can update the bank account details by clicking on service request under my account, select change ITR form particulars and putting in the correct bank account details.

Jay.. (Employee) (38 Points)
Replied 15 April 2019

Hi Sheena/Said, I called customer care today and it's the same repetitive answer that my ITR has been processed and wait for 143 intimation. They don't give the clear answer. I got a message last week to evalidate my account which is already done long back.

Rajesh Kannan (Working) (46 Points)
Replied 15 April 2019

@ Akash, I have got my refund with out ITR processing status.. 

Mahesh Mule (59 Points)
Replied 15 April 2019

Intimation order 143(1) recived on 13/04/2019 but till date refund not credited

Replied 15 April 2019

Sure @ Sheena will call ITD and update what they are saying

Vineeth (31 Points)
Replied 16 April 2019

I have tweeted to ITD that many people are facing issues with revalidation of DBS, Standard Chartered Banks and refunds are delayed for over a month. If you wish to retweet or add any other bank account facing problem please see link Tweet to ITD regarding refund prevalidation

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: