Easy Office
LCI Learning

income tax rates

Page no : 5
(Guest)
this is bhaskar.b, and working as an employee.

(Guest)
please send me current depreciatin rae A.Y.2008-09

(Guest)

can u please let me know the details for deifferent rates of IT with SC & Ec for different kinds of payment other than salary, for eg: for professional charges, advertisement, contact payment..etc

(Guest)
can u please send me the details of IT rates(% of IT with EC & SC)

(Guest)

I want to know the TDS , depreciation, Income Tax Slab table for the year 2008-09 Kindly send the above request to my mail id.

(Guest)

urgent pl guideme about tax rates

in case of a temple not having exemption u/s 12AA of income tax and not registered as society or trust.got income tax notice tofile return as having PAN no.what tax rates will aply on amount of excess over expenditure.

is it correct to apply maximum marginal rates i. e. 33.66% or any other rates

pl guide me urgently as i have to file itr before 31 st ,march.

(Guest)

Hi. I want to know depreciation rates for the AY.2008-2009.If you can.Please thanks and regards & income tax rate & income from house property full details with slab

(Guest)

PL GIVE ME YOUR E-MAIL ID

(Guest)

What is the slab of A.Y.2008-09

(Guest)

WHAT IS THE INCOME  TAX SLAB FOR A.Y,2008-09

(Guest)

i just want to know about taxes of...incomtax slab,professional tax slab,depriciations rate etc...for this year2008-09

(Guest)

rates fo depreciation for the ay 2007-08

(Guest)

Good Morning!!

I would like to know what will be the income tax amount on income of Rs.4,22,000/- of individual for A.Y.2007-08. Can any boday will advice me? Thanks in advance.

(Guest)

Pl give me Depreciation rates for the A. Y. 2006-07, 2007-08, 2008-09, & income tax rates slabs for the same.

(Guest)

i want slabrates A/Y 2005-06

2006-07

2007-08

2008-09  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: