Hello Freinds
I am attaching here some useful files to improve vocab
Business Vocab for professionals
Byee
Attached File : 29 business vocabulary in use cambridge professional english .rar downloaded: 668 times
Hello Freinds
I am attaching here some useful files to improve vocab
Business Vocab for professionals
Byee
Vocab of Emotions
Vocab Excercise in excel
!00 typical words to impress others
Common errors in vocab
HELLO MAHINDRA ............DO U KNOW SB WHO NEED IT COACHING IN DELHI FOR PCC?
| Originally posted by :HONEY B | ||
| " | HELLO MAHINDRA ............DO U KNOW SB WHO NEED IT COACHING IN DELHI FOR PCC? | " |
I did not get your question
thanks for sharing...!
thanx for sharing maninder.....
keep rockin
| Originally posted by :Maninder | ||
| " | Originally posted by :HONEY B " HELLO MAHINDRA ............DO U KNOW SB WHO NEED IT COACHING IN DELHI FOR PCC? " I did not get your question |
" |
She means, do u know "somebody" in a need of getting "infotech" coaching in delhi
You are welcome
| Originally posted by :D н ! я σ √ | ||
| " | Originally posted by :Maninder " Originally posted by :HONEY B " HELLO MAHINDRA ............DO U KNOW SB WHO NEED IT COACHING IN DELHI FOR PCC? " I did not get your question " She means, do u know "somebody" in a need of getting "infotech" coaching in delhi |
" |
Ohhh i really dont know anybody who needs infotech coaching
thanks for sharing.......!!!
thxn 4 sharing....
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants
Mumbai
CA Foundation
View Details
Anupam Parashar & Co.
Ghaziabad
CA Final
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals