IFRS Course Details

HI Every One ,

I am working as a functional Consultant for an NBFC firm for implemetation of IFRS standards in ERP . My qualification is B.Tech. I am pursuing MBA from ICFAi through Corrospondance. I wish  to go trough any course in IFRS .So Kindly suggest any means for the same.

Thanking in Advance.

Replies (4)

Even Non-CA's can enroll for IFRS course conducted by ICAI subject to payment of Rs 50,000/- instead of Rs 30,000/- applicable in case of CA members.For the date of commencement of schedule,please visit website:www.icai.org.

If you require any help, kindly send PM to me..

Originally posted by : vamshi
HI Every One ,
I am working as a functional Consultant for an NBFC firm for implemetation of IFRS standards in ERP . My qualification is B.Tech. I am pursuing MBA from ICFAi through Corrospondance. I wish  to go trough any course in IFRS .So Kindly suggest any means for the same.
Thanking in Advance.


 

Which ERP are you using? SAP?

If so do let me know more about the connection between SAP and IFRS

Thankyou

Even Non-CA's can enroll for IFRS course conducted by ICAI subject to payment of Rs 50,000/- instead of Rs 30,000/- applicable in case of CA members.For the date of commencement of schedule,please visit website:www.icai.org.

If you require any help, kindly send PM to me.

Hi,

I want to know more information about IFRS.

Can I join IFRS with B.Com plus 2 years experiance in CA Firm?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details