Easy Office

ICWAI - course

Page no : 4

(Guest)

Dear Jaganathanji

If ur interested to do 

ICWAI it is always advisbale to do it.

Ther is great Profession waiting for you for ur Bright Future

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 31 August 2011

I just want to say one thing Respect every profession.

sai sree (STUDENT) (410 Points)
Replied 31 August 2011

First every one should love there profession to be succesful, each course has got its own value and respect 

please dont give negative statements taking a few examples .

ICWAI has got very good opportunities,  wih the latest ammendments the scope for practice also has been improved,

Akash Jain (Ca) (21 Points)
Replied 31 August 2011

hello!!!!!can i know pass percentage of icwai examination of last 3 years ?????please tell me ....

SRIGANESH (ACA & ACS) (143 Points)
Replied 31 August 2011

Dear Mr.Jegan...

Hearty welcome to any of the professional like CA,CWA and CS

Every profession is good... Decide about Cost and Time availability for professional examinations 

For Akil :

All Institutes are having their own quality and standars ... pls stop blaming/praising Institutes... Its depends upon the students performance in interviews..

All the very Best

TGS

chandra (student) (36 Points)
Replied 31 August 2011

mr akilanda sir.dont insult cwa members and students.bcoz many people having tremendous growth with the cwa qualification.our friend recently joined in wipro company.he got 7.2 lac p.a as fresher.he didnt have any additional qualification.dont insult plz bcoz so many people survive with that one.

CMA Arif Farooqui (Cost Accountant) (4798 Points)
Replied 01 September 2011

Degree is just like a passport and job is like as Visa of a country. as ICWA, one has passport , which country give him its Visa is depends on his knowledge, personality etc. having passport does not means that u can get easily Visa of US or UK. u have to earn it.

result of CA final May 2011 was best in recent time but campus placement was in worst in recent times. so all finance professional now have to face compition. in earlier days CA/CWA got job only on basis of interview but now we have to go through written test then GD and then personal interview.  suppose that a company have to recurit 10 salesmen and it got 12 good salesmen, there is 100% chances that company will appoint all 12 of them, but if company requried 5 finance professional and it got 4 good and 5 bad finance professional, there is 100 % chances that company will recurit only those good 4 finance professional. we have to understand now compition is tough and we just started to feel the heat but even now our position is much better than many other professsional.

i dont think this person even clear ICWA inter. he is not capabil to clear any of CA/CWA/CS exam.

after the recent notification by MCA, ICWA scope just increase by 500 times or even more. now if one gives me option that i can change my CWA degree for CA or CS, then i will decline this BAD offer.

one can judge by himself, akilanda was only person to oppose CWA, except this unsucessful person, on one has problem with CWA.

in todays compitative environment even a degree from IIM or IIT cant gaurantee that u will get good job unless u have knowledge and skill.

moral is, not lean only to clear exam but learn it as a professional.

all of us must pray that akilanda get well soon and god bless him.

1 Like

CMA Arif Farooqui (Cost Accountant) (4798 Points)

Degree is just like a passport and job is like as Visa of a country. as ICWA, one has passport , which country give him its Visa is depends on his knowledge, personality etc. having passport does not means that u can get easily Visa of US or UK. u have to earn it.

Result of CA final May 2011 was best in recent time but campus placement was in worst in recent times. so all finance professional now have to face compition. in earlier days CA/CWA got job only on basis of interview but now we have to go through written test then GD and then personal interview.  suppose that a company have to recurit 10 salesmen and it got 12 good salesmen, there is 100% chances that company will appoint all 12 of them, but if company requried 5 finance professional and it got 4 good and 5 bad finance professional, there is 100 % chances that company will recurit only those good 4 finance professional. we have to understand now compition is tough and we just started to feel the heat but even now our position is much better than many other professsional.

i dont think this person even clear ICWA inter. he is not capabil to clear any of CA/CWA/CS exam.

After the recent notification by MCA, ICWA scope just increase by 500 times or even more. now if one gives me option that i can change my CWA degree for CA or CS, then i will decline this BAD offer.

one can judge by himself, akilanda was only person to oppose CWA, except this unsucessful person, on one has problem with CWA.

In todays compitative environment even a degree from IIM or IIT cant gaurantee that u will get good job unless u have knowledge and skill.

Moral is, not lean only to clear exam but learn it as a professional.

All of us must pray that akilanda get well soon and god bless him.

3 Like

CMA. Subhash Kumar Jha (General Manager - Finance)   (8391 Points)

I don’t understand why anyone carries a wrong perception that only because of his qualification, he can get a good money ! Be it CA / CWA or CS, one can not be successful in his / her life purely on the basis of these tags. These only symbolizes an entry ticket to this industry. These tickets only serves as a mediator between a entry level professional & the industry.

The market is flooded with opportunity where the requirement is CA / CWA etc. That’s simply because the market do not differentiate between these tickets. The market / industry is smart enough to judge the professionals on the basis of his / her overall quality post-qualification.

Sustained growth can only be achieved if one has the real quality & after few years these qualifications gets sidelined by the virtue of proven quality & performance by a professional. AND, then nobody will be bothered whether Mr. A is a CA or CWA or ….., it’s the proven quality ..that matters.

Mr. Akilanda seems to be suffering from an acute lacking of understanding of his profession (as he is claiming to be a CWA). As I said earlier, if you do not have the quality, you can not garner a sustained growth for you & simply blaming the profession for that…..is simply ridiculous. He must look within himself & look for some or many defects, that lies within him. I am sure, with this effort, he will be able to get many of them.

I will then request him to share those defects to everyone as, I believe, every UNSUCCESSFUL story has many lessons to learn & in this way he can serve his own profession in a better way.

4 Like

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)

One can't judge a course and its value on the basis of prception of some incidents...

Every course is as much important...Be it CA/CS/CWA.. coz basically all these courses involve conceptual clarity on matters affecting sorroundings... be it industry or otherwise...

And that is why... Theere are instances where a CWA might be working under CA... CA under CWA... What matters is the knowledge dat you have... and also... in many cases... the need of the organisation...!!!

Take a chill pill everyone... KAMYAB NAHI... KAABIL BANO...!!!

4 Like

Vijay (Adamo Studio) (2112 Points)

Originally posted by : Resham

One can't judge a course and its value on the basis of prception of some incidents...

Every course is as much important...Be it CA/CS/CWA.. coz basically all these courses involve conceptual clarity on matters affecting sorroundings... be it industry or otherwise...

And that is why... Theere are instances where a CWA might be working under CA... CA under CWA... What matters is the knowledge dat you have... and also... in many cases... the need of the organisation...!!!

Take a chill pill everyone... KAMYAB NAHI... KAABIL BANO...!!!

Pooja Gulati (AM) (42 Points)
Replied 02 September 2011

there is nothing bad abt any course.. its u people who have chosen it.. every course has its own importance.. if u want to go for a manufacturing industry thn i think cwas' have upper hand and if u want to go fr a profile like audit and taxation then i think CAs'  have upper hand.. so both the courses are important at ther own places.. i am MBA and still i m pursuing CWA to have better prspects .. there is no harm in degrees addition.. there are people who are who are progressing on the basis of knowledge.. so i will suggest in ehat ever course u have enrolled just have full fleshed knowledge study wth heart and u will succeed..

THANKS !!

1 Like

CS ,CMA Shambhu Kr. jha (company secretary & ICWAI (Inter))   (806 Points)
Replied 02 September 2011

Dear Jagarnathan

I would appreciated you if you go for CWA . I have gone through all above discussion . I would like to personally request Mr .Akilanda not to share his personal expriance and insult a istitute like ICWAI . For yor kind information this body is crated an act of Parlimant .

How you are not able to earn sufficient fund of  money is beyond understanding .? Have you gone through detail contant of ICWAI Copurses . After studing it you will be capable to handling all shorts of Indirect Taxes related work . You can maintain and manage all books of ACCOUNTS . Aparts that you will learn a goods knowladge in operaration and foregin exchange Act Also .

I would request you to think a while and beleif in your self . Know your value give respect to your value .

You yourself said that you are a ICWAI . You must have a proud on being so .If you give respect to yourself other will also give you respect .

Hope you will do in your time to come .

Thanks a lot for giving me a reason to write .

3 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: