Easy Office
LCI Learning

ICWA karoon ya nahi

Page no : 2

Anand (FINAL CA) (1116 Points)
Replied 22 September 2010

hey thanx everyone 4 ur reply.........thank u very much......

Ankit Mundra (CA Final Student B.Com L.L.B. (3rd Year))   (129 Points)
Replied 23 September 2010

well bro.. i agree with the people above.. but CA+MBA is very very lucrative deal..

but still i suggest you to complete your CWA first as getting admission is JBIMS is not at all easy.

you are already studying for CA, therefore you dont need to make much efforts for your CWA studies, but if you wanna try your luck for MBA... you've to start from scratch...

Analyse yourself... can you afford it?

Divya (CA Final student) (272 Points)
Replied 25 September 2010

@ pulkit

I'm sorry i completely disagree with u.. U shd be knowing the difficulty level of CA compared to the other professional courses atleast CWA..  From the pass % of students it is quite evident.. I'm not underestimating any course.. This is the reality.. I somehow feel the brand value of a CA fresher is much higher than a CWA!
 My point of view.

cma ravi tanwar (ca final) (106 Points)
Replied 26 September 2010

@ divya :i think you have a problem with anybody who talks about CWA like first you targeted me and now pulkit.

this can be due to three reasons:

1.you figure among those 3% students who passed ca final this time around

2.you have not appeared for ca final till now

3.you are too resilient and dont feel bad even after repeated failures,perhaps your patience has not died down.although it is a good sign.

if you fall in 1st category ,my humble request to you is to consider the plight of those 97% who have failed despite of honest hardwork

if you belong to the 2nd category,i would say that you have no right to participate in this forum.

lastly,if you are in the 3rd category,i salute you from the core of my heart.

regards

cma ravi tanwar (ca final) (106 Points)
Replied 26 September 2010

@ divya; one more thing i have noticed in your write ups is that you are slightly immature.you have not seen much life.so my advice to you is to grow up a bit, this will help you in the long run.

sorry if i have hurt you but ,then everybody has a right to express his opinion

take care my sister

Divya (CA Final student) (272 Points)
Replied 28 September 2010

Oh really??  thnx then!!

(Guest)

Those who are doing CWA, please ignore the immature comments given by Divya. Compare the current market trend, job scope and duration of the CWA course. It has a wonderful scope in the job field. You can always have faith on suggestions given by people like Ankur Ji, who has seen enough corporate world as a qualified professional.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: