Easy Office
LCI Learning

ICAI's money making formula

Page no : 2

CA.Mahesh Dhanotiya (Practicing Chartered Accountant)   (56 Points)
Replied 27 January 2010

You are absolutely right Mr.Sharangdhar by the opportunity can you let me know to study for CPA course.

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 27 January 2010

Lots of funny(threatening PM) has been sent to me. U remember a ranker by a proxy name Vidhyashankar used to write eye openers about the loopholes in the system. i am happy that most of the students have liked my post and the dissidents are mainly passed out CAs.

even CAs have liked my post.thank u

2 Like

Replied 27 January 2010

Originally posted by : Vijay Singh Hooda
 Hey everybody...have faith in our ICAI institute and Mr.Uttam P Aggarwal.We are not the member of ICAI then how can we say all these things.In past it was the same institute who give the marks to the students and they all get good marks.There could be any cause behind this so the institute is doing so.We can't blame only Mr.Uttam P Aggarwal.In actual we shouldn't blame anybody.We should concentrate on our study and do our preparation for exams.By criticism we can't crack any course.The only way to pass out is study , study & only study friends.   Best of luck  

Vijay bhai; plz read my disclaimer. I am not accusing our dear institute. I am accusing UPa and his crooks(not all CCM are bad). after all this passing pc. fiasco; mera biswas ythgaya hain

Replied 28 January 2010

it is not the institute to be blamed. It is uttam prakash agarwal.if one has read my previous posts; you can see i had been anticipating this from jan1. Before leaving the  post he is trying to damage our results.

Some of his supporters say that he may be doing so to increase pass pc.Results declare hone ke baad he can claim this. Suppose result if 10pc.UPA will say,"dekha; actually, pass pc was 7pc; i the great increased it to 10pc".

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 31 January 2010

Dear Jose

I think there is increase in number  of students appearing for CA exam after introduction of CPT. ICAI rather revisi.ng the syllabi in time to time for maintaining the standard....Inlevel that is old scheme , the costing papers were light  and number of students who is writing CA is less....

Second, students have an attitude of success through short cut ...If you invest for self studies , it will take much of your time of studies...Second blind believe that coaching will make their goal

Third less important on practical aspect.......Bunking the class and attending the coaching classe... Now there is a restriction in this connection....What our RBI do when inflation happens in the economy  adjusting interest rate to cope with inflation or deflation, else the economy will crash,,,,Like wise, ICAI doing for the benefit of you only...What is the purpsoe of taking CA course...good carrer and good life....Suppose , if you have no job situation after qualifying ???? Passing % now become 7.08%...Infact , i think the number of students who had passing have not much difference but there is a difference in number of student who is appearing in the exam.......(.Passing no of student/no of student appearing CA*100)

3 Like

Replied 31 January 2010

PEhle pass to hohaye ,sir. Agar fail hogaye; toh attempts ki baat hogii. And I don't feel that the question papers this time excpt of that of costing were of diff. difficulty level than previous years.If the no of students giving cpt has increased; then how can pass percentage be increased.In nov2009;the pass pc was 17pc;and now it has doubled!

R.M.Raja (Audit assistant) (197 Points)
Replied 17 March 2010

i agree

JEETENDRA (CA) (33 Points)
Replied 18 June 2010

i totally dont agree .......... ,

blaiming institute is stupidity to the core

icai is not making money  , its just that cpt is simple  and thats why passing % is high as compared to pcc and final

when a student fails he fails just due to his fault , u just imagine though the results are very tough and low but some peoples are passing out then also , if one could get that passing result than why not u ? its just we the students who r wrong ........bcoz  ca is a not like an university exam its an mixture of entrance exam and university both .... we haven to even try to score above 50 % and also look towards it that we will fit well within the benchmark % of institute...................

so frndz stop blaming institute and study hard

NO GAINS WITHOUT PAINS 

MS SAMEER (CMA*CA*CMDM*ast FUND MANAGER*LEGAL ADVISOR)   (14938 Points)
Replied 18 June 2010

its true

Replied 18 June 2010

We all know what money making racket is going on at some department of ICAI. Even the genuine staff of ICAI can't say anything; as those members are very powerfull;not only will they lose their job but may be their life also.(Refer to beating of icai staff by CCM's gundas in icai delhi). Crores of rupees are involved. A CA working in CNBC in mumbai sent RTI asking about info of projects of icai buildings. They didn't provide him proper info( Refer to KRunal bhaiya; and i saw that CA's blog website also).

Replied 18 June 2010

1. CPT registration fees has shooted up. 2. PE2 attempts have been finished may be to promote ipcc. 3.Mr Chopra is using media to target coaching institutes as "mayajaal" and actually the fact is that icai wants to have a bigger pie of the increasing market of CA coaching. 4. Paltry stipend to do large amounts of works at CA's office. 5.

JEETENDRA (CA) (33 Points)
Replied 18 June 2010

Originally posted by : jose.p

PEhle pass to hohaye ,sir. Agar fail hogaye; toh attempts ki baat hogii. And I don't feel that the question papers this time excpt of that of costing were of diff. difficulty level than previous years.If the no of students giving cpt has increased; then how can pass percentage be increased.In nov2009;the pass pc was 17pc;and now it has doubled!

what r u trying to sAY

Replied 19 June 2010

Some typing errors in that bro; due to the damaged keyboard at office. I am saying that how can the pass percentage of CPT in 2009 be doubled ; and in 2007 it was about 17pc. And the pass percentage of PCC,finals have been deducted by half or even 2 times.(20+ pc in 2007; and now 7pc)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro