Easy Office

Icai procedure for inspection of ca answer sheet

Page no : 2

shomin (owner) (30 Points)
Replied 23 January 2015

Hi sir,

If there is any cahnge in marks in certified copies, How could we now is there any change in marks. CA FINAL NOV 2014

Arif Ali (Apt Co Advisory) (1230 Points)
Replied 23 January 2015

Originally posted by : Bhoomika Solanki
can i make both application...verification of marksheet & inspection of cetified copies??

no. if you apply for inspection, then if you see that there are any mistake in totalling, etc then inform to Institute. then Institute will consider this.

and i want to clear you here that declaration form and application form both are same. No need to write the application in own handwriting. Just only download the declaration form and fill up this and then scan this and upload on site.

Replied 23 January 2015

Originally posted by : shomin
Hi sir,

If there is any cahnge in marks in certified copies, How could we now is there any change in marks. CA FINAL NOV 2014

you have to inform Institute to change the marks only for totalling error and unmarked answer.

Sahib singh (B.Com) (98 Points)
Replied 23 February 2015

I HAD ALREADY APPLIED FOR CERTIFIED COPY (ONLY) AND MY TOTAL MARKS ARE 200 ONLY , WHETHER IN THIS CASE ICAI CAN REDUCE THE MARKS ALSO IN CERTIFIED COPIES . I HAD GOT MY MARK SHEET ALSO. PLEASE REPLY ASAP

Replied 23 February 2015

Hi Sahib,

in this case, now you will get the scanned copy of your answer sheet on your email id through linking. and then you can check where is not marks awarded and totalling error. If you observe any totalling error or marks not awarded, then you have to inform the Institute by same, then Institute will do accordingly. Institute will do only when you inform about error etc. Else nothing will be happened.means marks awarded earlier will remain same.

Replied 23 February 2015

in certified copies institute does not changes marks and neither the result ?

Replied 23 February 2015

in certified copies institute does not changes marks and neither the result ?

Replied 24 February 2015

Hi Sahib, if same criteria for revaluation increasing or decreasing marks are found in your observation during the inspection of paper, then you can inform to Institute, and then it would do accodingly ractify your marks.

However if your observation is apart from revaluation criteria, then it will not heared by Institute. It will be only if you file wirt petition to High Court. 

Here criteria for revaluation are totalling errors and answer not awarded with marks.

I hope your query is quitely cleared now.

Replied 24 February 2015

Thanks Arif but I want to ask that all my friends are saying that I had taken a risk by applying for certified copies , please tell that in certified copies before giving us a link online can icai reduce the marks or not. 

Replied 24 February 2015

HI Sahib

No, ICAI will send you scanned copy only. and nothing will do. 

no risk there. Risk is on revaluation applied. since you have apllied for to get certified copy, so no risk.

if you see there is totalling error and total marks is awarded more, then ICAI nothing will do, if you not inform this thing to ICAI, means your marks will remain same. the same thing is happend with me so I have experience.

Sourabh Pal (1 Points)
Replied 03 August 2016

Should I upload my handwritten declaration in pdf format or jpeg format or any other format?

Gautam Maini (6 Points)
Replied 04 February 2017

You have to write whole application in your own handwriting and then upload it.

Gautam Maini (6 Points)
Replied 04 February 2017

Jpeg and it should not be more than 200kb

Gautam Maini (6 Points)
Replied 04 February 2017

Yup

Rakesh Kakuhas (Article assistant) (22 Points)
Replied 16 March 2017

Please explain procedure ICAI asking for presenting in person for inspection of evaluation of Answer book at the given date and place.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: