Dear XYZ, Thanks for mail. The site are perfectly opened & slowness of website may be depend on the bandwidtth of network at the user end. It may be slow for sometime during the result announcement as no of hits are there. BOS Knowledge portal is very useful for students so most of the links are coming from our other resource server which is perfectly working. In case of any difficulty for downloading then you may directly contact our IT/BOS departement. Regards,
Your Grievance Details
Grievance No.
.............
Activity
BOS
Region
Board of Studies - Noida
Name
XYZ
Memebership/Registration No.
............
Grievance Type
Others
Grievance
I dont quite understand why ICAI website (www.icai.org) is too slow and the Institute does not bother to take any steps in this regard. Do you know that the Institutes website is considered as one of the most worst websites by the members and students of ICAI since it is really very very slow. It takes ages to open first and then when any link (for example, BOS Knowledge portal in the student column)is clicked, it will not open at all even after half an hour. And this has been continuing from a long time (more than an year). If that is the case how can the students download Compilations, Revision Test Papers, etc. Or for that matter, how can this website be useful to anyone.
The same is the case with E-sahaayata (www.icai.org/help). It has taken around 10 minutes to open, another 20 minutes to go the page where I can type my grievance.
I can only say that if you cannot run the website properly, better close it because it is spoiling the reputation of the profession of Chartered Accountancy. One can understand that sometimes due to various reasons which may be beyond the control of ICAI, the website may be slow. But if that continues forever, it does not make any sense. It can only mean that you are careless and reckless.
SERIOUSLY I PLACED A GRIEVANCE BEFORE TWODAYS IT NOT GOT RESOLVED YET
Mr. Sudhakar, while dealing with ICAI, you should have lots of patience. You have put your grievanceonly two days before. See in my case, I have put my grievance on 24/01/2012 and they resolved it only on 07/02/2012, which means they have taken 14 days to resolve.
Guest
Posted on 09 February 2012
"Mr. Sudhakar, while dealing with ICAI, you should have lots of patience. You have put your grievanceonly two days before. See in my case, I have put my grievance on 24/01/2012 and they resolved it only on 07/02/2012, which means they have taken 14 days to resolve.
I dont agree with this , i got my query resolved withing two days time.
Icai is doing its best!
@ go green - In your case thank icai that they answered atleast in 14 days time ..in fact they shouldnt have answered such silly queries!
I have never faced any problem with ICAI website. Even on a result day, i.e. today, it loads in 5 seconds flat. E sahayta opened and loaded in 30 seconds flat.
Guest
Posted on 09 February 2012
Originally posted by : CA Suraj Lakhotia
I have never faced any problem with ICAI website. Even on a result day, i.e. today, it loads in 5 seconds flat. E sahayta opened and loaded in 30 seconds flat.
I dont think that website is slow it is working perfectly even today on the result day and my experience with e-sahayata is satisfactory as they resolved my query before the scheduled time.I think there is problem with your Interenet Connection.
The grievance posted by you through e-sahayata appears to be more out of frustration than anything else. (Please dont take it personally) How can you term ICAI as careless and reckless. Is the website really spoiling the image of the profession?
Any standard, RTP, case law can be downloaded within minutes.
May I know how do you access internet - i.e home/cyber cafe, office? Whenver you log in to internet next time, use this site www.speedtest.net to check the internet speed.
I agree with Mr. Go Green to some extent. Most of the members and students of ICAI (who I know) don't use the institute's website (www.icai.org). The say that it is very slow.
For example, for the purpose of getting the details of Bank Branches Empanelment, most of them (who I know) use RBI website rather than ICAI website.
However, I have not been using the institute's website from quite a long time. So I don't know whether it has been working properly or not over the recent period of time. So I cannot comment on whether the institute's website is currently working properly or not.
It's been 4 month since I filed form 120 in guidance of ICAI e SHAYTA but now no one is helping after providing all documents. Form had been approved by regional office but not from MSSO department. ICAI E SAHAYATA not helping in this regard
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies