I wanto to be HAPPY

 

When I was CHILD, my mother always told me that HAPPINESS was the key to life.

When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.

I wrote down ‘HAPPY’.

They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand LIFE.

 

Good Morning,

Have a Nice Day.

Replies (13)

 

 

"It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about."

Rightly posted Miss Anu " Happiness is what we think""

 

HAPPINESS LIVES WITH IN US

HAPPINESS IS A STATE OF MIND.

IF WE BE OURSELVES, THEN WE ARE AUTOMATICALLY HAPPY

WE NEED NOT DO ANYTHING OR GO ANYWHERE TO BE HAPPY.

IT IS THE WAY WE LOOK /PERCEIVE OUR SURROUNDING

Good view, CA Madhavi -- happiness is in our hand.

 

Good One deepak

SUPERB............

Thanks Pooja

VERY NICE MORNING........MR.ASHISH

Very Good morning too, Sandeep

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details