I want to appy for neet exam but I am a student of commerce

I want to appy for NEET exam but I am the student of commerce so how can i appy for the exam. Now I am learning in B.COM 2nd year in mumbai University 

Replies (4)
Quick Summary
This discussion addresses whether commerce students can apply for the NEET exam. The consensus is that a commerce background alone does not make a student eligible for NEET. To be eligible, one must have completed 12th grade with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as separate subjects. For those interested in medical fields without NEET, alternative options like medical laboratory courses are suggested.

But you're not eligible for neet exam
Pass 12th separately with physics chemistry and biology again and go for neet its simple

You will not be eligible

Dont worry gets to apply to medical laboratory courses as a double degree in free time . KNow more about how to get admission for medical laboratory courses, medical admission witout neet here at https://bit.ly/3QJpa3w

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details