I quit

harry (Awaiting ca final results)   (461 Points)

17 January 2010  

WINNER HAS MANY FRIENDS, LOSER HAS NONE

I have decided to quit CA. This is the 2nd time I have flunked. I have had enough of this CA. My articleship is also coming to an end and I feel this is a more sensible decision which I can take at this point. I cannot afford CA anymore. It is very painful to me to quit CA as becoming CA was my lifetime ambition and I was desperate to become CA.

I have put in 5years for ca after completing my graduation. I have given everything to the course - money, effort and time and got nothing in return from the course - except black remarks of being a failure. I have never failed in my academic career before joining CA and cleared pe2 in 1st attempt. But now I am not in a position to show my ugly face to my family and friends. Most of my friends had deserted me after I flunked for the first time and now the remaining friends may also follow suit. Now Iam without friends. In India a person is judged only by his marks sheet. So, now I feel that I am useless and most foolish person in the world. 

Probably this is going to be my last message in this forum.so, I would like to thank all the members of CAclubindia for their support all this while.

bye................