I have downloaded conso file 1 week before can i used that file for revise purpose?

you can verify the status of the uploaded files in TRACES

                                                       james c david

                                                    jamesdvd896 @ gmail.com

Dear Ashim,

 

just login to your tan account and get the processing status .

 

But there would not be any problem 

 

Originally posted by : Ashim kr Ray

ONE MORE PROBLEM I HAVE GOT NOW THAT AT THE TIME OF SUBMITTED THE REVISE RETURN IF HAVE FVU NUMBER OF ORIGINAL RETURN THOUGHT I HAVE THE TOKEN  NUMBER ,BUT  FOUND NO PLACE  TO SUBMITTED THAT AMOUNT,WHITOUT GIVING THAT I GENERATEG THE FVU.IS THERE ANY PROBLEM WILL OCCURED.

 

i was unable to change the challan date of revise return for the FY 2011-2012.whther i will submit the return with that or i have to make the correctiom in there.It has been show that the status is book and it cannot be alter.So wht to do next?

I have made correction to my 24Q4 yesterday (11.10.24) using conso file downloaded yesterday.  Today the correction was rejected saying "Line No 1 - Invalid FVU Version". I used RPU 5.2.  Please guide

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details