I have downloaded conso file 1 week before can i used that file for revise purpose?

Sir, please guide me that i have downloaded conso file one week before,can i used that file for revise of TDS return of i have to fresh download it.
Replies (18)

Dear Ashim,

 

You can use the same file for filling the Return.

no u have to request fresh conso file to file revised return

IS YOU SURE I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD FRESH CONSO FILE FOR UPLOAD.

Dear Ashim,

There is no such rule about downloading the new conso file. U can revise the return with pre downloaded conso file unless there is any change in new conso file 

 

Dont worry and go ahead with it 

All the best 

God Bless You 

Unless you have added a challan online or filed correction report after conso file download you can use the file

Yes anurag sir is correct 

Make sure that the consolidated file is requested after challan updation in Traces portal. Generally it takes two-three days time for the challan to get updated. Also if there is any Version change in NSDL fvu format then the old consolidated file will be invalid and your revised return will get rejected.

Yes You can use the conso file for revise return...

Sir,

 how do i come to know whether my submit has been rejected or accepted after submitted.

Dear Ashim,

While upload of return it will show u the status . 

 

Why u r so worried?? If there is no change in conso file then u can upload it after some time also 

 

Originally posted by : Ashim kr Ray
Sir,

 how do i come to know whether my submit has been rejected or accepted after submitted.

 

THANK YOU AND ONE LAST QUESTION IF HAVE TO MAKE CORRECTION OF ONE DEDUCTEE PAN NUMBER THEN I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD CONSO FILE,WHERE ALL OTHER DEDUCTEES NAME ASLO CAME,SO I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER I WILL DELECTED ALL OTHER DEDUCTEE AND KEPT THE ONE WHOSE PAN NUMBER HAS TO BE RACTIFIED AND UPOAD OR CAN UPLOAD THE WHOLE ONLY BY RACTIFICATION OF THAT PAN NUMBER.

Dear Ashim,

While doing correction u just need to correct the PAN No. of employee whose pan number is incorrect and other employee details should remain same.

Just correct the incorrect pan and leave other employees detail as it is . 

Hope it would had help you .

 

Feel free to write for any query 

Originally posted by : Ashim kr Ray
THANK YOU AND ONE LAST QUESTION IF HAVE TO MAKE CORRECTION OF ONE DEDUCTEE PAN NUMBER THEN I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD CONSO FILE,WHERE ALL OTHER DEDUCTEES NAME ASLO CAME,SO I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER I WILL DELECTED ALL OTHER DEDUCTEE AND KEPT THE ONE WHOSE PAN NUMBER HAS TO BE RACTIFIED AND UPOAD OR CAN UPLOAD THE WHOLE ONLY BY RACTIFICATION OF THAT PAN NUMBER.

thank you very much

ONE MORE PROBLEM I HAVE GOT NOW THAT AT THE TIME OF SUBMITTED THE REVISE RETURN IF HAVE FVU NUMBER OF ORIGINAL RETURN THOUGHT I HAVE THE TOKEN  NUMBER ,BUT  FOUND NO PLACE  TO SUBMITTED THAT AMOUNT,WHITOUT GIVING THAT I GENERATEG THE FVU.IS THERE ANY PROBLEM WILL OCCURED.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details