Easy Office

I got the govt. job as jr. acct. and i am doing ipcc

Page no : 2

Vishal Varun (Student) (648 Points)
Replied 31 January 2013

Its All upon U

Where u see ur Future .................

1 Like

tarandeep singh saluja (CA FINAL) (398 Points)
Replied 31 January 2013

DEAR MANISH SAINI

ITS BETTER TO GO FOR THE JOB...........

U CAN CONTACT ME I'LL CLEAR OUT UR CONFUSION 
PH. No 08090720720

Urvashi Saini (Difference between Peak Performers & everyone else is what "everyone else" thinks)   (1494 Points)
Replied 31 January 2013

Manish.. if you think CA is not possible now for you.... And you want to assist your 
family and become their financial support.. then go for job... because its a Govt job
..You have job security.. good pay-scale... that is what every CA want... 
I mostly suggest to not to leave CA, but here I think you should go for Job....
And one more thing if you've registered for ATC i.e Accounting technician 
along with IPCC then you'll get that ATC certificate after clearing your
First Group...  that is good for you..

1 Like

Ankit jain (Associate Manager Internal Audit)   (43 Points)
Replied 31 January 2013

hello buddies,

Kavita a suggestion for you, this is not the place where you openly discuss to take for dummy articleship, and it matters more if you yourself wanna go for the same. Lots of spy eye may keep a watch on u.

nd dont mind my words, thts advice of ur e-friend

1 Like

Ankit jain (Associate Manager Internal Audit)   (43 Points)
Replied 31 January 2013

and manish if u r not financially traped, go for CA , or else go for Job. And among all how you think life could be more beautiful by choosing any one option.

1 Like

Sarat Kumar Sahoo (Chartered Accountant) (389 Points)
Replied 31 January 2013

How friends all of you discussing dummy procedure. Just think about your carrer.

1 Like

CA RICHA BADALIA (CA,CS) (1682 Points)
Replied 31 January 2013

According to me you should continue with CA and articleship.One should not promote dummy articleship as articleship experience helps a lot in future to secure a good job.As you are saying you wont be able to continue with CA once you grab this opportunity, for me you should leave this opportunity and continue with CA.Once you clear CA you will get a good job and for sure better then this one.All you need is to wait for now to make your future bright.

1 Like

CA Ashish Pathak (Employed at Cipla Ltd.) (2779 Points)
Replied 31 January 2013

Hello Every so called 'sincere members and students' of ICAI shouting against dummy.... I understand that articleship is helpful but what about articleship in those firms where articles are made to do silly works like getting xerox done, going to bank for updating pass books, going to NSDL offices to submit Tds returns, doing ROC work for entire 3years, doing stock audit for entire 3 years.... And even there are instances where articles are made to examine CA Final/Ipcc papers. What about these CA Firms where articles are made to work like a peon and are paid not even half of what a peon gets? And the worst thing now is that the Hon'bl ICAI, has now imposed so hell of restrictions on transfer of articles that most of us cant even dare to think of transfer. Dont you think its ruining someone's career. The bitter truth is that there are some CA Firms where articles are being exploited but the ICAI is least interested in solving such critical issues (which is even ruining career of thousands innocent CA students) but rather its concentrating on silly issues like amending the names of 'IPCC' to 'INTERMEDIATE'. And there are not just few but many CA Firms where such things are happening. Dont you think, Its better to take dummy in such situations. Better to take dummy and work as a paid assistant in some good CA Firms where one can get good pay with good exposure. And dont talk about ethics and all when you members cant practise what you preach. Pls excuse me for my harsh words but my words are meant only for such unprofessional CA firms where articles are being exploited like anything.
3 Like

Deepak Dargad (Chartered Accountant....)   (9787 Points)
Replied 31 January 2013

Dear Manish,

I think you should not quit CA. You are in a commerce field, so you can do anything to help your parents lyk part time accounting jobs etc.

And u can get more goverment jobs in future if you have ability and determination lyk this.

So stdy hard for two or three yrs more ,

if you once CA , you can do anything ......CA profession  also lyk goverment job.....u can able to get fixed income for all future

So firstly take degree...........................

Itne din nikale h to yeh bhi nikal jayenge na

So stdy hard ................try 2 clear in least attempt .................U can do better in future

And dont ask anybody..............Ask Urself Wht to do..........about this current situation

1 Like

(Guest)

@ Manish...

Dont join this job....your career wont be bright.........

Rather concentrate on CA course......get qualified ...Go for corporate job...........

@ Ashish....

Please dont misguide the CA students.............be endorsing Dummy articleship concept....

Articleship is very much important for CA students...........

@ Kavita & Karan.....

Please dont discuss rubbish ..........

1 Like

Vikash Kumar (Manager Accounts (CA. Final))   (694 Points)
Replied 31 January 2013

Dear Manish,

First decide about which one is more important for you in your current family situation.Earning of money & repayment of loan or pursuing CA? Only you can judge about your risk taking capacity. 2 years probation period is a long time. Even, during articleship you can earn Rs.10,000/-P.M or more if you will give 100% attention to this course. 

1 Like

(Guest)

Hii Manish ji............

First of all congrats, u get a job in JNNVL..........

I suggest u to join d job ..........

..as in JNNVL  u will get many CA students who hv joined dere.........

u will definately get the help frm dem.............

dey will suggest u better hw dey manage dere CA  wid dis job.........

shiya (Learner) (134 Points)
Replied 31 January 2013

i think u r able to tke decesion of ur lyf n bri8 carrier too.

"suno sabki kro apne mann ki"

Budding Professional (B.Com, CA & CS FINAL) (1686 Points)
Replied 31 January 2013

Hey Manish, first of all many congratulations for securing a government job and that too with a decent payscale. Before asking someone, you yourself must be clear about what you need at the moment. If you feel like going for the job at the moment taking into account your financial needs, you should go for it. As far as articleship is concerned, you can have the dummy articles (though,I don't recommend it).

And if you clear the IPCC, for which you are very confident, you should try to get articleship in some good firm. In that case also, you will have some cash flows coming your way i.e the stipend. Its a matter of two years that can decide how bright ur future prospects will be. And as far as govt job is concerned, it certainly will provide you stability and security, but won't score good on growth parameters.

My opinion is that you should continue with CA if you clear this time and should aim to get articleship in Tier I firm. ANd to be able to make a decision, sit with your father, ur family members and discuss the issues that you face and their opinions and responses will be of greater help to you than our opinions.

All the very best for your endeavours.

Budding Professional (B.Com, CA & CS FINAL) (1686 Points)
Replied 31 January 2013

And the reason I wrote two years is that you can have industrial training in the third year. The stipend will also be decent in that case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: