Easy Office

I got the govt. job as jr. acct. and i am doing ipcc

Page no : 3

(Guest)

@ Neeraj Singh

What you said is nice friend.

Hi Manish,

I am happy that Manish is not alone. There are a lot of friends here to help him out. I can also contribute to my best. Congrats Buddy that you got a job in JVVSL.  What all the friend said here is good. You have 2 options 

1) If you feel I can continue my hard work with patience and commitment . If you aspire much of a CA in future than the present job and have belief in yourself that I can get a good job by doing articles at well known Firm - Then Do CA and quit Job (Before this IF POSSIBLE you can arange for loan restructuring with financiers - as your father is a farmer , no doubt you can request them to ask for loan restructuring i.e., paying much less installments in  much longer period . BUT IF THE STIPEND IS SUFFICIENT TO MEET YOUR DUES BY JOINING IN WELL KNOWN FIRM, YOU NEED NOT REQUEST FOR LOAN RESTRUCTURING.)

2) You can continue your job in JVVSL and quit CA since if you do in JVVSL for 3 years. At that time your 3 years experience is much more value than your CA Qualification.

DO NOT TAKE DUMMY ARTICLES PLEASE.

Abhinav Gautam (Company Secretary) (37 Points)
Replied 31 January 2013

dear i think u cant opt both options coz if u join job and take dummy, and become CA in future ur member ship can be cancaled coz u r working at the time of ur trainng if this thing desclosed in future,, and your govt. job also come in problem if they know thet ur accompnied somewhere..

if u opt both then definatilly u r playing wid ur future,,i dont know how the ppl r sugesting u this thing here,,, 

decide ur priorties and opt only one either job or articleship....

MANISH SAINI (CA Final ) (236 Points)
Replied 31 January 2013

first of all of you

THANK you so much

i can't beleive that many people are staying here for help others like me

@ abhinav

i am also think so that in future both can be effected

BUT NOW I CAN TAKE A DECISION

THAT

•    i will join the govt. job
  •  i will take dummy articleship for 1 year and get the ATC certificate ( in future icai may be give exemption from traning.(who knows) then i can complete my ca.
  •   i will register in icwai for inter

and i think all my friends's suggestion will be take effect a little bit in my desision

and any other suggestion welcome

like 1 year dummy artcleship

Suneel (student) (21 Points)
Replied 31 January 2013

hey Freind

As per my opinion if your parents support you like they said you go for higher education then you can continue CA and if not join Job and complete your IPCC and after you have sufficient fund then go for CA because CA takes lot of time for completion.

May be you are not agree with me it just my advise for your better future.

Nikhil Agrawalla (Articled Assistant) (52 Points)
Replied 31 January 2013

Dear Manish,

You cannot do job and CA at the same time. It is upto you who is to decide that what you want to do. I was in the same situation. But I went for articleship, shown my abilities and thereafter I was earning a good amount in my articleship period also. I think you should join CA, do hard work and if possible u can do part time.

All the best buddy

Atul Kumar (working employee) (153 Points)
Replied 31 January 2013

Please donot Mind 

All my Friends who giving Advice to continue with CA . i think they  are giving advice without analysing the Situtation of that Man. in a pratical situation his father earning only 10000 P.M. (think before giving advice) is it enough to look after your family in this modern India with that type of Income CAN you my frineds. Morever his son doing CA that is also expensive one and also they have 3 Lakh loan. please calculate the interest because you all are expert in Finance and compare with earning ( EK INSAN ISS INCOME MAI GHAR DEKHEGA YA LOAN CHUKAYEGA YA BETE TO CA BANAYEGA ) t

where as it is fact that CA are not getting Job (it is big reality) what ever the situation 

I think he should go for Govt. Job because of  his Situation and complete your IPCC and after that go for some other Financial Couse which is good for your Govt. Job because a lot of Institute giving relaxation after completing IPCC and make your carrier Bright. my lot of Friends has done the same thing also and they are earning more that a CA 

once again this not a intention to heart any body....... but give advice on practical base.

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)
Replied 31 January 2013

Welcome to CCI "ASP"...

ab fir ye tandav karega...!

MANISH SAINI (CA Final ) (236 Points)
Replied 31 January 2013

Originally posted by : Karan Teli

Welcome to CCI "ASP"...

ab fir ye tandav karega...!

what is it

i don't what are you saying

Replied 31 January 2013

Leave it manish....!!

This message is for those ppl who try to attack ppl on CCI....

(Guest)

@ Karan alias kavita...

I can understand your situation....since u failed in CA final Group i ..dis tym...u r frustrated now.

Anywayz......

Replied 31 January 2013

Originally posted by : A.S.P

@ Karan alias kavita...

I can understand your situation....since u failed in CA final Group i ..dis tym...u r frustrated now.

Anywayz......

Dekha manish...!!

he is an idiot spoilin cci...!!

lite i wnt comment anythin..

just PM if u need my help..

thanks 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Karan Teli

Originally posted by : A.S.P

@ Karan alias kavita...

Anywayz......

Dekha manish...!!

he is an idiot spoilin cci...!!

lite i wnt comment anythin..

just PM if u need my help..

thanks 

Now it is confirmed...how frustrated you are! You dont have control on ur words.!

Try to do some yoga , meditation.

A. RAJ (General Ledger Keeper & Accounts Finalization)   (22 Points)
Replied 05 February 2013

dont go for dummy. you should join articleship and even in articleship u can get good stipend. so look for a good firm and join. am also from farmer family only.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: