Easy Office

I am deeply hurt .....

Page no : 2

(Guest)

@ Sanjay my reply was based on the attached file by Renu. I recently activated CCI a/c after 2 years so was not aware of funny things done by concerned member (modifying his EXPERT opinion everytime)

Based on links that you provided I can see the real picture. I apologies to you and Renu for my comment and calling you both arrogant or provocative.

But based on my experience in CCI ( 2 years back) there are many member who have still not accepted scams that they did because no action was taken against them, hence even this member will not accept his mistake.

Ignore him............ and sorry once again.

1 Like

SUJOY GANGULY (ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE) (59 Points)
Replied 28 March 2015

Visiting Caclub after long time and very sad to see this...Vry unprofessional way...Really shameful act...

And links given by Mr. Gupta shown the level of knowledge of Mr. Tushar...He should not misguide people with his half cooked and foolish replies. Everyone makes mistake but only fools repeat them. I am suprised to see the level of knoledge of person who is a Company secretary and CA.

Mr. Tushar you should accept your mistake and seek apology

1 Like

Vivek Singh (Student CMA) (107 Points)
Replied 28 March 2015

See if only one person had pointed out a mistake against Tushar ji it might have been ignored but its the second time I am seeing complain against him. And I don't know how many times other might have gone through this. There is something wrong with him. I hope the administrators are looking into the matter and taking it seriously.
1 Like

whatsapp (stdnt) (52 Points)
Replied 28 March 2015

the no. of days leav allowed is 156 ie 1/6th of th period served.

its not 1/6 of 3 yrs  = 180

its 1/6 of ACTUAL PERIOD SERVED.

X = 1/6 (1095-X)

in this case tushar was saying 156 days only.

however, i went through th links shared by gupta sir.... n figured out that tushar's answers were wrong @ many places....

& yes use of incorrect language.

minakshi sharma (Chartered Accountant) (71 Points)
Replied 29 March 2015

Whatever he done is not correct.. As a girl i can understand it... Tushar if u can't respect sum1 thn don xpect d same frm any1
1 Like

CA.Vivekkumar Trivedi (Assistant Manager) (251 Points)
Replied 29 March 2015

Everyone gonna deeply that's why this happened renu, sometimes we have to ignore some comments for the sake of our dignity and avoidance of dispute

hnm (Article) (36 Points)
Replied 29 March 2015

if u r getting dejected by him calling u rakhi sawant den u only being artial to rakhi sawant .. u shud b thnkful ... e compared you to more famous socialite, actress, politician, model.... thnk im... thnk u tushar bhai

mannie.91 (ca final) (233 Points)
Replied 29 March 2015

please report to the cyber laws.

CA AnKiT BoHrA (AB) (Manager) (25955 Points)
Replied 29 March 2015

Agreed with all, and had myself seen many replies being edited, wrong answers given by many... bus theek h chalta h ye bhi.. galti sab se hoti hai... ek prob h ki wo rarely kabhi accept karte h apni mistake...

u need to accept ur mistakes yaar.... chalta h ye sab too...

Trully you helps many people tushar ji, no doubt... but agar 100 mein se 5 reply galat ho rahe h ya jyada b ho rahe h .. to unhe edit karne ki jagah accept it na... kya fark pad jaega dost...!!

just enjoy helping others thats it

CA AnKiT BoHrA (AB) (Manager) (25955 Points)
Replied 29 March 2015

I just want to request all experts, plz plz maintain the professionalism... and try to add value to answers... galti ho b jaye too pyar se samjhaye ek dusre ko... thats all....

CCI Is a platform where we can increase our knowledge by sharing things.... keep enjoying it.... its just a professional site...

Everybody is trying to b at top... "Samjh hi nahi aaya yaha points tally mein top pe aa bhi gaye too kya ho jaega".....Chill guys.... 

1 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 29 March 2015

@ Ankit

Pyaar se sabhi samjhate hai....Par har koi pyaar se manta nahi hai...I always say if I am at mistake point out and I will aceept my mistake as i will get something to learn....Aapne hamari ek mistake point out ki...Did I argued with you? I appreciated you and accepted my mistake.

/experts/isca-2032924.asp

See above link. And please point out my fault and say where have I been unprofessional? If  someone raise finger over your credentials or say something personal about you like I knwo about your past and all, will you just listen?

Sabko apne kaam se kaam hai...Koi galat reply de to de kisi ka kya...Hum chup chap rahenge...Mai galat reply dekh kar chup nahi rah sakta...Aur agar mai galat reply deta hu to I want that someone to correct me...

Aur haan mai points ya no of replies Increase karne ke liye reply nahi deta...

Ye upar image mai jo likha hua hai na..."try to add value with your each post"...mai isko respect karta hu...aur isse dhyan mai rakh kar reply deta hu...Agar agree ya tahnk you or welcome types ki reply hi dena hai to wo koi v de sakta hai...Point ya no of replies to aap badha loge but aapki quality nahi badhegi....

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 29 March 2015

Thanks A lot frnz ... I really didn't wanna make it such a big issue. 

My main concern was just to let him and every such other person know to just respect girls ....

I didn't wanna make anyone feel down or something .... Its' such a big platform and I could have keep it to myself as well .... But in that way Tushar and such other person won't ever got to know 

I just want to answer back every word Tushar has told me ...... 

"Dear I don't escape.... and I would always stand for what I believe even If I have to stand alone" 

No personal grudge ..... nothing .... Just peace  and be happy and always being surrounded with good people and thoughts .... have real  success in future

And thanks for everyone who was in support with me ... I"m reallly really thankful and I request admin to please close the thread and sorry for committing mistake in that forum  by not knowing the rules......  I accept my mistake.

rajat (student) (41 Points)
Replied 29 March 2015

Renu mam he wiil learn a lesson life will teach him the same.

rajat (student) (41 Points)
Replied 29 March 2015

Renu mam he will definitely learn lesson his attitude is not at all appreciable especially in this profession. but life will teach him the lesson

Aarthi (Analyst) (252 Points)
Replied 30 March 2015

In the interest of all our members kind request to the Experts team....Please stick to your point, don't criticise the other expert. If he gives wrong answe, correct it in a very humble way without hurting him, as everyone makes mistakes.Next if u r an expert and realise u hv given wrong answer pls state so and post correct ans in the next post ( please don't edit previous wrong answer, it's not ethical), in case before you realise your answer is wrong, another expert gives right answer, just say "thanks" as a matter of pure professional courtesy. Dear friends this us a very good forum and we r thankful to the Experts although Experts can also make mistakes, so what is important is the correct answer ultimately reaches the querist and the audience. Kindly maintain professional dignity and don't get heated up in a professional forum. Peace to all of us, om Shanti!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: