Huf partition

Asso accounts manager

Dear experts,

There is one HUF, Karta of HUF died in 2007 and thats y eldest male member of the family become the Karta, issue is- there is no will as far as HUF is concerned. Karta that died in 2007 has exeuted will in personal capacityand property is distributed amoungst members as per will.

Now there are certain shares and PPF account in the name of HUF, New Karta( Eldest brother) wants to redeem all other things, and so probate is going on and sisters of Karta is not signing the doc for NOC, Daughters of Karta wants share in shares and other property of HUF as well, though they have been paid as per will of Karta. 

is there any possible ground following which issue can be workewd out in a smooth manner, without asking for sisters permission????

CZ rupees are remaining idle since long earning not a single paisa

Agri and business

Law is clear ,  once Karta of a HUF dies, Sr.most member either a  surviving coparcner/s  from that HUF( male ) or  surviving member/s from HUF       ( female ) now becomes a Karta, mind well , as per law , both male and female  from HUF are having equal rights.  at the same time , that surviving coparcner or member of that HUF  cannot include any more coparcener or member ( from the family)to that HUF, ( i.e . it will be the same HUF without original Karta).other family members-blood relatives  who were not part of that HUF earlier (before death of that  Karta of HUF) have No right-claim-privligaes .

so there is No need to ask sign / NOC from  other family members, either to continue that earlier HUF or dissolve it and get proceeds of HUF distributed within  balance / surviving person/s of HUF. to resolve the issues amicably , always keep a position to distribute  the proceeds of that HUF equally amongest bothe coparcener and member, and to dissolve that HUF forever.

Asso accounts manager

thanks you. My question is i dont want to distribute property of HUF equally amount all the members. Other members have already got their share and thats y all things reaming should go to new KARTA only. 

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU