I am a salaried individual and am recently married. I also am a sole owner of a flat which I am going to rent out. To reduce my tax out go I heard that one can form a HUF which has its own tax identity. My question is:
- How does one form a HUF - is there a template or form I need to fill to establish my HUF?
- Since I dont have any inheritance currently, what is the best way for the HUF to start earning its own income?
- I know that income earnt by HUF on money gifted to it by me is clubbed to my income. How should the HUF then earn its own income if I dont have inherited wealth.
- Can I transfer my flat to my HUF? It does not have any money currently so it cant pay me any consideration for the flat.
- Can I buy tax free bonds in the name of my HUF from my own salaried income? Would such tax free interest be considered the HUF's income?