Easy Office
LCI Learning

How was today isca paper ?

Page no : 2

(Guest)

[Q. 2 b] plans were Emergency plan, back up plan, recovery plan and test plan.

[Q 4 (c)] classification of information : Top secret, Highly confidential, Proprietory, Internal use, public documents

[Q. 5 (c)] functional test, performance test, structure test, parallel test, stess test

1 Like

(Guest)

@ hammad rashid - plz change your profile pic. Its really disgusting. seeing those big eyes and the face.. why you put such pic. Please its a request either keep your own pic or put a pic that would be ok to see at this forum.

Sanchit Agarwal (CA) (38 Points)
Replied 12 November 2015

What are matrix of risk management

Ridham (article) (356 Points)
Replied 12 November 2015

Frequency of it related risk incidents Frequency of total risk incidents Frequency of updation of it risk assessment No. Of critical activities included in risk mgt

Animesh kumar (General accountant) (29 Points)
Replied 12 November 2015

Paper was direct, not sure how the marking will be , i attempted 85 with 100 % accuracy

(Guest)

@ Karan

Yarr tu to naraz hi ho gya !!!

Hahaha... Ye le Pic change.

Krina Panchmiya (Article Assistant) (21 Points)
Replied 12 November 2015

Paper was easy den previous attempt... Attempted of 90 marks....

Aswath Raman (Audit Executive) (285 Points)
Replied 12 November 2015

I attempted for 94 marks. But I felt the paper was a bit lengthy, since I had to rush. Funny fact, I wrote both mock tests in my home, couldn't complete any of them. The questions were easy and direct, so I thought there is something fishy. Wherever possible, I tried to interlink concepts. The case study was not bad either. Anyway, all the best for subsequent exams :)

paresh kasala (Chartered Accountant) (52 Points)
Replied 12 November 2015

Bcm plans: backup, recovery, emergency, test

Urja (None) (32 Points)
Replied 12 November 2015

Different levels of managerial levels????

dinkar (mgr) (72 Points)
Replied 12 November 2015

dear all isca paper is always easy but the way of checking is the paper is very dangerous. most unexpected.

paras muradia (articalship) (40 Points)
Replied 12 November 2015

Paper was easy but average attempted many point missing by us else you and I will get full marks

Nilesh (Student CA Final ) (36 Points)
Replied 12 November 2015

Paper was good but its difficult to recall points during that 3hours rest paper was well balanced

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: