Easy Office

How was law paper today( may 2018) ??

Page no : 5

Rishabh Gujrati (Article) (33 Points)
Replied 08 May 2018

The Paper was very lengthy and even 3 hours was very short time to solve this Paper. The Pattern of ICAI Paper has totally changed . 

Sopandeep Singh (jobless) (36 Points)
Replied 09 May 2018

Very tough paper  Rating AAA+

abhishek (article) (29 Points)
Replied 09 May 2018

Even paper maker cannot pass in this exam

CA. Niranjan Kumar (Student) (276 Points)
Replied 09 May 2018

ICAI claims world 2nd number accounting body. See the standard. There is no cordination between examination board and study board. See the case law asked in IBC code. These are recently decided cases, not mentioning in Icai material. in direct tax paper they at least issue recent case study material for student. IBC is just introduced and ICAI asking such practical question from student. I challange 99% of ca do not aware of basic of ibc.

ICAI standard is seen in SFM paper, so many silly mistakes. WhAt a level of world 2nd level accounting body. Isse achha level to Chartered accountant institute of pakistan ka hoga.

10 Like

Shubham jain (ca) (133 Points)
Replied 09 May 2018

can anyone tell me how icai gives marks in law paper? is it all for writing correct conclusion..or some marks are allowed for provisions if conclusion are wrong??
1 Like

sachin (sachin) (415 Points)
Replied 09 May 2018

i had applied for certified copies of answers. when i checked, it was either full marks for an answer of a question with specific provision, or no marks at all for such question for a wrong answer due to wrong provision or wrong concept. (never write a wrong section if you are not sure, just writing the concept would provide you good marks) other questions where no specific provisions were asked, even partially or substantially right answer were given good marks. for example, question from statues, or writing a draft or from insurance or competition act.

arunaajay (CA Final(New)) (40 Points)
Replied 09 May 2018

It is really very bad I have never expected law paper is like this.

Vikas (Article ) (22 Points)
Replied 09 May 2018

To much lengthy paper ,it was taken just 30-40 minute just for read,totally pattern changed .very difficult to say for just for pass mark.but lets see grace of god and ICAI.

elena (article) (22 Points)
Replied 09 May 2018

is SARFESI Act,2002 included in the new syllabus?????

karan (article) (71 Points)
Replied 09 May 2018

Difficult....let's hope they will b liberal with the marking...

Chintan Gosar (55 Points)
Replied 09 May 2018

Pathetic it was. Nightmare is the word. Seriously just ruined the whole group. Like what does the institute want ? 3 out of 4 papers in the first group were difficult. I can understand difficult. But this difficult ? You prepare lengthy questions so that people just read and read and miss out on points and you can deduct marks. 50% of the questions could be lengthy, not 90%. Institute is seriously not wanting to qualify people who seriously deserves to be qualified. Pathetic !!!

karan (article) (71 Points)
Replied 09 May 2018

There's no problem with long questions...but atleast reduce the font size of the questions just like in pm
5 Like

anand agarwal (senior accountant) (32 Points)
Replied 09 May 2018

ye icai ka paper setter joh he woh kya samajta he apne aap koh khud ek bar student ban khar exam de aise paper me tab pata chalega exam me sai na ho na kaise disturb karta he .

1 Like

sheetal Chitlangia (28 Points)
Replied 09 May 2018

Extremely lengthy.. and so many qstns from NCLT.. as if har attempt ka 1 qstn ..ek Saath hi Puch lie..qstns were a bit tricky.. I filled 1.5 sheet for that 2 marks qstn of auditor facevalue of shares !! And it wasn't dat my judgement to attend d qstn was wrng.. every single qstn was not doing justice to the marks alloted.. for 4 marks qstns minimum 2 sheets were required..! Audit me lag rha tha ki kuch ata nhi h.. Aur yaha Jo ata that woh bhi complete nhi hua😒
2 Like

sheetal Chitlangia (28 Points)
Replied 09 May 2018

Last year DT And IDT paper were tricky.. but dey did not do liberal checking.. icai does not know d meaning of liberal
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: