Easy Office

How was law paper today( may 2018) ??

Page no : 8

MYNENI DHARANI (STUDENT) (32 Points)
Replied 09 May 2018

'Paper bahut easy hain' aisa comments rakhnevale pls MSG me Ur ticket no. And pin....Vl be very interested to see Ur result......
1 Like

Shiwali Garg (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (413 Points)
Replied 09 May 2018

@ Myneri i guess noboday has said dat paper ws easy

Saim Gulati (2 Points)
Replied 09 May 2018

Bhai ek br new course ke papers b pd ke dekh le s.f.m. ko chorh ke. . Pta lg jaega. .

Naren Kr (13 Points)
Replied 10 May 2018

that was hardcore..could be attempted in 3 hrs if u have to answer in yes or nocheeky

2 Like

Jyoti Maheshwari (9 Points)
Replied 10 May 2018

It was too tricky... RECENT CASE LAWS WERE asked in IBC ... STRAIGHT 10 marks deduction. . Ques paper was filled withNCLT ... Even question from dividend chapter was also tricky

Rishabh (none) (11 Points)
Replied 10 May 2018

Is it same with new course also???? or are only old course people having trouble in this attempt
1 Like

Jyoti Maheshwari (9 Points)
Replied 10 May 2018

Xactly... I agree... Recent case laws were asked for nclt... Dividend ques was also tricky....
1 Like

SAITAMA (STUDENT) (47 Points)
Replied 10 May 2018

Difficult to call that a question paper. More like an Ultimatum to old syllabus students to stop wasting their time and get lost.  

Nomenclature of e form mca 21...................kya tha wo??????????????????????????????????????????????????

i was reading the question and was like whaaaaaat the hell is this rubbish??? why waste our time? 

sidha bolhi do ke nahi, tumlogko pass nahi karwana. Jao jake kuch aur padho....bol do na... eysa paper deke fail karwane se to ache hey.... time bhi waste nahi hoga... dil ko chot bhi nahi lagega... 

5 Like

Manikanthan (Three Fourth Qualified CA)   (40 Points)
Replied 12 May 2018

Paper was easy. Questions that were too long to read had simple answers. 2mark questions required large answers.

Seriously guys, if this paper is tough then what is the level you expect at Final level?

SFM was disaster. even then one can easily get above 50 if he had practiced PM fully.

Accounts was damn easy. Audit was also on the easier side. 

1 Like

Shobhit Jain (CA) (4892 Points)
Replied 20 May 2018

Guys which law paper was more difficult? May 18 or Nov 17

Shobhit Jain (CA) (4892 Points)
Replied 20 May 2018

Guys Which law paper was more difficult? May 18 or Nov 17

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :