Easy Office

How was law paper today( may 2018) ??

Page no : 4

MOHD SHAFI (CA Final) (149 Points)
Replied 08 May 2018

There was a prediction that storm will be come, it came but only for CA final student in form of law paper. Paper was : Unseen Unexpected Unreadable Not writable Not understandable Thus paper was void ab initio
19 Like

Replied 08 May 2018

There was a prediction that storm will be come, it came but only for CA final student in form of law paper. Paper was : Unseen Unexpected Unreadable Not writable Not understandable Thus paper was void ab initio
1 Like

Replied 08 May 2018

Can anybody solve it in 6 hours

Replied 08 May 2018

Konse section main students Ko ye punishment mili hai

3 Like

CAstud_end (Student ) (83 Points)
Replied 08 May 2018

It was too bad. Accounts and audit went great. Sfm was bad but there was still hope. This one was complete bonkers. I felt as if I was giving exam without studying. Still attempted 88 marks. Out of that only 65-70 marks half right answers. Very low hopes of passing. There is no way I could've prepared for this. Studied so much and all efforts feel wasted.

4 Like

Rohit (na) (25 Points)
Replied 08 May 2018

ayyo swami

Apoorv Bansal (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (115 Points)
Replied 08 May 2018

My first attempt and it had to happen like this :( .. sfm ne sb kuch bigad dia

Shubham jain (ca) (133 Points)
Replied 08 May 2018

worst ...like seriously..wat was the paper...I guess 4 hours should be tym for exam.

Sachin Salve (56 Points)
Replied 08 May 2018

Pehle Aisa tha Checking Fail Karne ko hoti thi....But After that List Kand ....I Think they decided to Make Question Paper to Fail...Jab Likhega hi Nahi to Marks Dene Ka Sawal hi Nahi....! Na Rahenga Baaj Na Bagegi Basuri...!!!💐💐💐
7 Like

sachin (sachin) (415 Points)
Replied 08 May 2018

i request any law teacher to review the paper and rate it through comments on this forum..?
2 Like

Shashank Narayan (Associate) (187 Points)
Replied 08 May 2018

@ komal nothing like that... it was tough!! Hard luck guys :|

Manu k (Finance Manager) (106 Points)
Replied 08 May 2018

After todays law exam totally confused.

Rhea (Student CA Final ) (633 Points)
Replied 08 May 2018

Yeah that's what I thought too! Since now the marking and result process of ICAI is being questioned openly , they took the revenge and made the exams themselves more dangerous. Seriously FR was the only easy paper, SFM and Audit were unexpected types and law oh well, just out of world.
5 Like

Manish Tilwani (CA in progress.) (23 Points)
Replied 08 May 2018

I am worried for Group 2 now..I don't know which kind of papers are going to land up now..worried especially for DT and ISCA..🤔

Manish Tilwani (CA in progress.) (23 Points)
Replied 08 May 2018

If SFM, audit and law was that bad..I am worried what mess they will create in DT and ISCA..God only can help now. I thought law will be easy this time but now as I have heard about it..I think today it was comparatively more difficult than the last attempt paper.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: