ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How was ISCA- New syllabus

Narayanan (Chartered Accountant) (184 Points)

18 November 2010  

I felt the paper was extremely general... the first and last ones were simple... everythin in between was creatin lot of yawns... frustrating paper for me... i ve done the best i can, but i m not sure if i did well or not... depends on the valuation- what he expects...

Sometimes i forgot if i was sittin in an ISCA exam or an auditin exam... so much of standards and documentation and what not... feelin quite sick and desperate...

Please share ur experiences...

11 Replies

CA Priya (CS Final) (1048 Points)
Replied 18 November 2010

Hey correct man......... I didnt expect a paper like this....... In fact no one would've expected................ The Scanner was proved wrong............... I've written what i knew.......... But am sure paper was not even normal............ Hope atleast valuation is good.................. Hmmmm......... Cant start DT now........ Yet to recover from ISCA..................

Shiva Rudraksh (Student) (97 Points)
Replied 18 November 2010

What a paper.. Horrible.. They want only 4 people to pass or IT persons to come write exam?? Why so much importance for least important chapters in scanner?? Why Institute play with us like this......... God....... What a paper.........

santhosh (Student) (1174 Points)
Replied 18 November 2010

Me too feel like Auditing Paper.... but think each question have specific answer.... for that study material should be Byheart....

dishant Bhatt (CA FINAL STUDENT) (158 Points)
Replied 18 November 2010

Hard paper of ISCA.....,how much bastered institute is.....v r studying 4 day & night & they r playing with our career....they r big cheaters...

CA CS Preeti Mehta (nil) (635 Points)
Replied 18 November 2010

YA true..What kind of questions were asked..Inst made sure dat I dont clear.....Mera papaer padh k to vo pagal hone vala hai...only hope is to get an exemption in either of d remaining chaters...

Vijay (CA) (119 Points)
Replied 19 November 2010

@ Narayan- I felt exactly the same way that u felt. This was the most boring paper which tested memory capacity rather than intelligence. It spoiled my whole exam mood that I had before writting this exam. Even the so called case law questions were direct.

This subject is the most dry subject in CA final syllabus. I wud lyk to request ICAI to make ISCA exam an objective type exam similar to CISA and DISA exams. Only then wud this exam test the real intelligence rather than memory power.

BHARADHWAJ (STUDENT) (31 Points)
Replied 19 November 2010

I think ICAI is using ISCA as last resort to FIlter(FAIL) Final students

Prateek Gupta (CA, CMA) (52 Points)
Replied 19 November 2010

I just don't understand what kind of assholes r setting the exam papers.....

Bala (Student) (478 Points)
Replied 19 November 2010

My friend said it was not a straight forward paper like the earlier attempts of ISCA..

CA. Rishabh (Professional) (656 Points)
Replied 24 January 2011

(Guest)

ITS HORRIBLE AND AFTER RESULTS ITS STINGS

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register