ICICI

How was International tax paper 6 c ? for nov 19? Please give detailed analysis !

seeta (student)     13 November 2019

seeta
student 
 4 likes  74 points

| My Other Post

Many students are saying it was difficult and also we cant get the question paper to check for ourselves so can someone take some time out to tell me why exactly was the paper so difficult?

Anushka kapoor (Ca)     13 November 2019

Anushka kapoor
Ca 
 4 likes  42 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Today’s International tax paper was fantastic and required indepth knowledge.   Students of Vinod Gupta Sir will surely get 80 plus marks!

100 percent paper was from VG Sir concepts.  One will learn that old is gold. No shortcuts to success 

People criticise that Vinod Gupta teaches in detail.  Now no one will cricise

4 Like
avater

akshay parakh (ipcc student)     14 November 2019

akshay parakh
ipcc student 
 2 likes  32 points

Please kisi teacher ki marketing na kre.
paper was lengthy but yes it was moderate..bit of tricky ques and simple as well

2 Like
avater

Nysha Gill (CA)     14 November 2019

Nysha Gill
CA 
 2 likes  15 points

What's there to say? The paper was lengthy and conceptual and being a student of Bhanwar Borana I was not prepared for that. That man has really played us this time. IDK what the hell he taught in his classes, but there was not even a single question in the whole paper that Borana Sir ever taught in his class. All this time, he kept mumbling about shortcuts and tricks and never taught any topic in detail. But ICAI came out with a knowledge-based paper that really tested the students to their core. Nevertheless, lesson learned. I have already started preparing for my next attempt and this time I won't make the same mistakes.

2 Like
avater

Ankush Mishra (CA)     14 November 2019

Ankush Mishra
CA 
 3 likes  19 points

Rightly said bro, Bhanwar Borana was a Bubble that has busted after November 19 International Tax Paper.

Students are realizing the truth and those who were attending his classes have left it in the middle and are going to a good teacher now.

As a teacher, it was his responsibility to teach his students in an effective manner rather than just wrapping up the syllabus as soon as possible. ICAI has surprised everyone by setting up a conceptual paper and only those who have studied each topic thoroughly were able to solve the questions. This is why it is important to have good knowledge of the concepts.

2 Like
avater

Vishnu Shukla   14 November 2019

Vishnu Shukla

2 points

The international taxation paper was very conceptual and knowledge-centric and only those who have done in-depth study were able to write answers. 
The questions were quite long and tricky like the whole case study on the famous Vodafone case, I had no good knowledge about this and thus I failed to answer this question as expected.

I took classes from Bhanwar Borana Sir and he finished this whole topic under 30 minutes and skipped a lot of details only to finish it fast. This is only one example from his class. There are numerous topics and reports that he skipped in his class and many of his students like me will have to suffer because of this.

avater

shyam yadav   14 November 2019

shyam yadav

2 likes  12 points

I can able to attempt for 65 marks around in 4hours it was that lengthy. but I it is not too difficult 5 case studies were given but size of the case study was maintained as earlier.

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here