Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to study for IPCC

tausif (Mumbaikar) (119 Points)

26 July 2009  

Require help guys, since i have not joined any class, plz guide me how should i plan my IPCC study course. should i go ahead with other books avaliable in the market like "Paduka" "Scanner" "Compilation" etc. Plz guide me guys, which one to select, as they all cost much??

thanking you, for guiding me guys

10 Replies

Sangam (CA) (1329 Points)
Replied 26 July 2009

institute compilation is a must

and suggested for d portion not covered by compilation...... u get to know d paper pattern even though it can b changed anytime 

paduka is gud for all subjects.... theory subjects like information technology can b read 4m module.. 

Replied 27 July 2009

hey, thx for the guidance, but since IPCC fist exam is going to be held in Nov09, then how come we will get the compilation book. Or should I go ahead with the PCE compilation book with PCE's past papers.

venkata sai krishna (to be a ca) (42 Points)
Replied 28 July 2009

tulsian is very good and very useful

Replied 28 July 2009

thanks for the guidance, but plz also clear my confusion releting to compilation, which i have mentioned in earlier messege

CA Alok Modak (CA in Practice) (595 Points)
Replied 28 July 2009

get a PE 2 compilation for accounts , audit , law, costing 

Noida (CA ) (598 Points)
Replied 08 August 2009

do we get any sample paper or model papaers from institute later bcoz right now they have only given the books and i have no hint regarding paper pattern.Please guide me. 

(Guest)

i think tulsian is best for a/c and fm............

amit kumar (CA-Final) (104 Points)
Replied 27 May 2012

Plz help me for ITSM to self study

amit kumar (CA-Final) (104 Points)
Replied 27 May 2012

Plz help me for ITSM to self study

Samarth Jain (Due Diligence Manager) (74 Points)
Replied 27 May 2012

Are you a CA or CA Student ???

Join this group on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/182765825150220/

This group is all about pulling together all of those persons who are or want to be associated with CA profession in any manner. By becoming a part of this group, one can share posts, notifications and thoughts of the others who are associated to this profession.

You can be a member of this group if you are eligible under any of the following
1 - You are a qualified Chartered Accountant or
2 - You are a CA student (Future CA) or
3 - You have not joined CA course till now but you want to be a Chartered Accountant or
4 - You are associated in any manner whatsoever with a professional Chartered Accountant, a CA student or a firm of Chartered Accountants.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags