Dear Sir,
It has been sent by me but I have got another mail from validate @ incometaxindia.gov.in and that is "The new efiling password would be sent to registered email" and which is of old consultant
Dear Sir,
It has been sent by me but I have got another mail from validate @ incometaxindia.gov.in and that is "The new efiling password would be sent to registered email" and which is of old consultant
@ Shailendra If u have sent an email (validate @ incometaxindia.gov.in) for reset of password,then Validatory section of Income tax would have sent a new password to the email from which u mailed and to the registered email.
Try again, sure u would receive an email from them with new password bcz I did it
Dear Manikanth ji
As you told just I sent email to validate @ incometaxindia.gov.in again but I got again mail "The new efiling password would be sent to registered email" I agree before 10-15 days we could get password from there but now they are not sending password on another mail or you can say from which mail we send these are information.
Thanks
Please help and guide me
@ Shailendra.
I sent the information for reset of password through my personal email ID 1 month ago. but, I don't know about the present situation as u said u has been received a relpy from them as "the new password would sent to registered email ID".
Yes this is the very fact , now the new password will be sent only to the registered email id.
MEANS THERE IS NO SOLUTION FOR GETTING PASSWORD AND IS IT COMPULSION TO E FILE FROM ONE PLACE CAN'T WE CHANGE?
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
CA Suraj Garg & Associates
New Delhi
CA Final
View Details
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals