Easy Office
LCI Learning

How to prepare effective notes

Page no : 2

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 09 January 2011

simply superb n very helpful

thnx for sharing

1 Like

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 09 January 2011

Very nice post Resham ....

Well I can't add to this topic as I have never made any notes in my lyf and just underlined it in book only but one more thing is that I never came 1st in my class too so follow her....

You have really worked hard to prepare this post and I salute ur creativity and hardwork..!! 

2 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 09 January 2011

Wowww.....What an Article Resham? I was thinking to write an article on this topic but simply could not get time and even if i had time i would not have been able to write this article as well as you did. 10/10 on presentation.

View expreesed in this article completely matches with my view. I also preder selfmade notes for a few simple reason---

1) When you prepare your notes yourself you have to study the topics and subjects well and you are not going through the topics for learning you are going through it to get aclear concept and understand it. So half the preparation is done while making notes.

2) Finally it will always be more easy to understand and revise self made notes. Because you know the content of it.

Keep it up.....I know lots more yet to come......

4 Like

CA Akshay Kumar Mishra (Chartered Accountant ) (1784 Points)
Replied 09 January 2011

thanx yaar.. sachme really usefull article...

1 Like

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 09 January 2011

Originally posted by : Pulkit Gupta

Very nice post Resham ....

Well I can't add to this topic as I have never made any notes in my lyf and just underlined it in book only but one more thing is that I never came 1st in my class too so follow her....

You have really worked hard to prepare this post and I salute ur creativity and hardwork..!! 

Thank you....

You all heard na... He is right. Follw me... he he

1 Like

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 09 January 2011

Originally posted by : CMA. Sanjay Gupta

Wowww.....What an Article Resham? I was thinking to write an article on this topic but simply could not get time and even if i had time i would not have been able to write this article as well as you did. 10/10 on presentation.

View expreesed in this article completely matches with my view. I also preder selfmade notes for a few simple reason---

1) When you prepare your notes yourself you have to study the topics and subjects well and you are not going through the topics for learning you are going through it to get aclear concept and understand it. So half the preparation is done while making notes.

2) Finally it will always be more easy to understand and revise self made notes. Because you know the content of it.

Keep it up.....I know lots more yet to come......

Bingo Sir! You are right...

And please Sir... How can I even reach the level of your post....! I know you would have written better than me..

@ Akshay - Thanks a lot!

2 Like

(Guest)

really very appreciating post.making of notes really helps in learning.

keep it up

1 Like

Ajay Mishra (Company Secretary) (74332 Points)
Replied 09 January 2011

Hi.......

A very wonderfull note.......................

1 Like

Sandhya (Manager - Banking) (109 Points)
Replied 09 January 2011

Thanks..gr8 article...very useful :)

1 Like

(Guest)

wat a nice presentation   - !

1 Like

Prateek (M.Com. CWA- Final) (237 Points)
Replied 09 January 2011

Originally posted by : ritika

really very appreciating post.making of notes really helps in learning.

keep it up
1 Like

Parth Adeshara (Student) (45 Points)
Replied 09 January 2011

very nice resham......keep it up. its really helpful....   

1 Like

CA Akhil Mittaal (B.Com(h), SRCC ) (2159 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

Hello to all...wana say u smethng.......the notes prepared by resham are brilliant..bt rember these notes to be revised agan and agn...only den it wil be helpful.....1 THNG MRE I ALSO STOOD FIRST IN 12TH AND COMPLETED MY B.COM(H) FROM SRCC(SRI RAM COLLEGE OF COMMERCE).....regular.......all the best to all of you

1 Like

Nabeel (CA) (3288 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

Really its SUPERB!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent Resham........

Your writing is also very gud....... Tumhare post and writing ki tareef karne ke liye hamare paas shabdon ki kami pad gayi hai.......... Maashaallah....... Subhaanallah

1 Like

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

First of all thanks to your Stat Teacher

Then You

and 

Then 

Your Friends who left behind you

because 

without them you could not prove your abilities. 

Your Notes on Notes are really wonderful. 

Just wish to add : 

All these happened to you in Std XII. 

In professional exams; many students  may not have important ideas about  new subjects and without tuition they may find it too difficult to understand without anyone's help (guide). 

I am not recommending that one should go for tuition.  But I suggest that at least a guide should be taken from your elders about the importance of the subject first.

Then make a first reading. 

Scanners are always good to have an idea to decide which points and topics are more important from exam point of view.  Those who can't have any idea about the subjects from anyone; Scanners are God for them. 

First of all read INDEX of the subject and try to understand the heading of each para given therein.

It would help you to have a grip over the whole subject very soon.

Really it is a very good step from students' side to help each other at caclub. 

8 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: