HOW TO GET A RANK IN CA FINAL EXAM??

service

HI FRIENDS,

MY CA FINAL ATTEMPT IS DUE IN MAY 2011 AND CS FINAL IN DECEMBER 2010.I WANTED TO KNOW AS TO WHAT SHOULD BE THE METHODOLOGY TO STUDY SO THAT I CAN ACHIEVE A RANK.

I KNOW I AM ASKING A VERY DIFFICULT QUESTION BUT I THINK MY STUDY TECHNIQUES ARE PRETTY FAULTY AND WOULD LAND ME IN HUGE TROUBLE ONE DAY OR THE OTHER.ALTHOUGH I SOMEHOW CLEARED CA PCC AND CS EXECUTIVE BUT I THINK LUCK WOULD NOT ALWAYS HELP ME OUT.

KINDLY SUGGEST SOME METHODS LIKE ATLAS TECHNIQUE GIVEN BY ANKUR GARG SIR WAS PRETTY GOOD IN THE SENSE THAT THE DIFFICULT PORTION OF A TOPIC COULD BE REVISED AT THE LAST MOMENT SO THAT IT WOULD BE FRESH IN MEMORY WHILE WRITING THE EXAMS.

HELP ME OUT GUYS AS I KNOW IT IS ONLY ME WHO HAS TO DO THE DIFFICULT PORTION BUT ATLEST SOME VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS BY MY LEARNED FRIENDS COULD DEFINATELY HELP ME AND MANY OF MY FRIENDS OVER HERE WHO WOULD READ THIS THREAD , A LONG WAY IN ACHIEVEING SUCCESS.

REGARDS TO ALL

CA,M.COM.

STUDY 20 HOURS DAILY UPTO EXAMS

CA,CS,CMA

Do smart hard work.

Think posative

Do More practice.

Finalist

Hard work is the price we must pay for success.

We  can accomplish anything if we are willing to pay the price.   :P

Believe in yourself Remember attitude is more important than altitude.

If you think you can you will

dude study daily and concept study is a must ,3-4hrs is enough if u r starting nw , studying regularly, is more important as to remember all the section and the law its neccessary to brush them up in few days time again and again .

student

THINK POSITIVE

U WILL ACHIEVE WAT U WANT

CA-CWA in industry

20 hours one will get insane if he do so

friend be true to ur work ur articleship and ur studies

there is no secret for succes

so be true and get succes

CA Final Student

Keep the spirit high....u'll achieve your goal

Student

both hard work and smart work is requiered " not how longur are studying but how much ur are understanding " and pratice pracitce ............................................ and practice

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU