HOW TO DOUBLE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY RIGHT NOW

Mukesh Choraria (Professional Motivator) (853 Points)

11 February 2011  

HOW TO DOUBLE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY RIGHT NOW

Do you want to know the secret how you can double your productivity?

I believe everyone wants to learn this secret. Think about it, if you can be productive, you can produce more of the results you want, and hence, getting you toward your goals nearer and faster.

In fact, some people don’t need to use techniques to increase their productivity. They’re doing great in their lives and they are very productive. They have the passion, enthusiasm and the motivation to do it all the time. These are the people who tap into their inner source of motivation. These are the people who have their work and play together.

For them, their work is their play. They like what they do and that is why they are motivated and passionate to do it. You can be the same.

Unfortunately, for most people, they’re not in this category. They’re the people who need eithermotivation or pressure to get things done.

It is just like a salesman who hates to make cold calls. He knows that making cold calls can help him to close more sales and earn more money, but he just hates to do it. Are you in this category?

Let me give you another example. For internet marketer, after they have set up their website, they need to promote and market their website. However, most people don’t have the motivation to do it. They hate to write articles, posting in the forums, building links and so on.

If this is the kind of problem you are facing, this article is perfect for you. You’re about to discover the solution for it. You will be productive!

Let’s dive into the meat right away…

How To Double Your Productivity

1. Create a reward system

What you have to do is to create a reward system after you have done your chore. For instance, you can reward yourself such as enjoy a hobby, attend a movie, get a massage, go shopping, go for a walk in the garden, pamper yourself with extra sleep, play games, dine out, daydream, go fishing, go for a day trip, etc.

There are many ways you can reward yourself. Of course, we’re not talking about going for holidays in Hawaii. What I’m referring is the instant and small rewards that you can give yourself after you have done what you supposed to do.

This way, your reward will motivate you to take the necessary action and to get things done. It will definitely help to double your productivity as you know once you did it, you’re going to enjoy your reward.

2. Plan your day the night before

Every night before you sleep, write down at least 5 actions that you are going to take on the next day. One of the reasons for doing this is to condition your subconscious about what you need to do on the following day. Other reasons are such as it will better prepare you for what you need to do.

A lot of successful people are using this technique in their daily life. And if successful people are using this technique, I believe you should use it as well.

Try out this technique for the next 21 days and see what will happen.

3. Just do it for 10 minutes

No matter what action that you are trying to put off, as long as you can start the momentum, it will keep you going. Just like a train. It is hard to move, but once it moves, it is hard to stop.

Therefore, when you’re feeling like putting things off, tell yourself that you are going to do for just 10 minutes. Yes, 10 minutes will be more than enough to start your engine and turns you on.

Make cold calls for just 10 minutes. Write articles for just 10 minutes. Go to the gym and exercise for just 10 minutes. Jog for just 10 minutes. And so on and so forth.

Once you started your 10 minutes, you will find the motivation to do more of it. Try this technique and you will see the amazing results you are going to get.

Well, these are just the 3 tips on how to double your productivity that I’m going to share with you. If you want more, stay with me in my blog. I will definitely post more in my blog.

Hope you enjoy what you read and I wish that this information is going to increase your productivity and get you moving!