How to check my article status

i submited by article registration form in first weak of december and i have not received any confirmation letter from institute, so my question is that, is there any provision by which i can know my status electronically

 

Replies (4)

 https://220.227.161.82/student_details.asp?SRN=NRO123456 replace NRO123456 with students registration !

Click the below link to Check your articleship status:
 

https://carocks.wordpress.com/trainingdetail/

I HAVE SUBMIT A REGISTRATION FOR A CA FINAL & ARTICLDHIP AFTER PASSING BOTH GROUP OF IPCC IN MAY 2011  AS 1 SEP 2011 BUT TILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECEICEDV ANY LETTER  WHAT I CAN DO NOW??

I HAVE JOINED MY ARTICLES AS ON 22-10-2011.ALSO IAM RECEOVED LETTER FROM ICAI . BUT IAM COMPLETED ORIENTATION PROGRAMME AS ON 23-2-2012.FROM  WHICH DATE ARTICLES IS COMMENCED  ALSO I NEED TO SENT FRESH 103 FORM OR NOT??  NOW WHAT IAM DO?  

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details