How to calculate my income tax for the F.Y. 2020-21 as per Budget 2020

I am not make out that how to calculate my income tax calculation for the financial year 2020-21 as per the Budget 2020. I am not sure and not be able to calculate the tax calculation as I am a salaried person. As per the Budget it appears that the any individual who have no other business income and HUF can of opt to previous tax slab as per the FY 2019-20, I am confused about the deduction of income tax section as I am opt in the old tax regime, then which Income Tax Section can I get relief.

Please help me about the matter and also clearly mention that if I opt in old regime, then which tax section can I get relief and also can I get standard deduction Rs. 50,000/-?

Replies (1)
Https://m.economictimes.com/wealth/tax/salaried-claiming-main-tax-exemptions-unlikely-to-gain-from-new-tax-regime/articleshow/73842885.cms

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details