House Loan interest and repayment

Regarding house loan

I have arranged the bank loan in my name, but property in my wife name.

may I claim the loan interest and repayment due in my IT

pl advice
Replies (3)

Hi,

Please refer to the given link:

https://www.quora.com/The-house-is-registered-in-my-wifes-name-however-I-am-paying-the-whole-emi-Can-I-claim-income-tax-rebate-on-home-loan-in-india

 

I hope you will get your answer with this.

 

Thanks

To claim the interest and principal repayment the house must be in name of the assessee.
get the property registered in your name as well as first name after that you can claim the home loan be benefit

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details