Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manikanta juluri (student)     19 April 2021

High Value Transaction Income Tax

Received message from Income tax department regarding High Value Transactions. Income tax return filed but Income not offered in ITR, information in the High Value Transactions is Correct. Now how can I file revised return or only give reply to Notice?

 2 Replies


Sourav (Student)     19 April 2021

You should file a revised return only under condonation of delay u/s 119(2)(b) under IT ACT
CA Puja Sharma

CA Puja Sharma (Chartered Accountant)     19 April 2021

You were required to reply to that message by 31st March 2021. These messages were sent by the department in the last week of March. 

No you cannot revise your return because it is time barred now.

You can only file by applying for condonation

But the condonation request may not be accepted in this case. 

Wait for further communication from department or for demand. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags