Help me to file income tax return for last 4 years


Hi All,

I am salary person, and due to some issue i am not able to file my tax return for last 4 Years, but i have paid all of my tax and I have all from-16 with me. The reason I was not able to file tax's as I was

traveling out of country most of time in month of March to August avery year. Right now also I am out of country and coming back on mid of August to India. I have filed tax return before 4 years for 2 years. I

am in JOB from last 7 years.

My 1st year salary was 80 Thousand P/A so i have not filed any return. (2005-2006)
My 2nd Year salary was 2.5 L P/A I have filed tax return for that. (2006-2007)
My 3rd Year salary was 3.5 L P/A I have filed tax return for that. (2007-2008)
My 4th Year salary was 5 L P/A and my company has deducted all tax and provided me Form-16 but I have not filed return. (2008-2009)
My 5th Year salary was 7.5 L P/A and my company has deducted all tax and provided me Form-16 but I have not filed return. (2009-2010)
My 6th Year salary was 9 L P/A and my company has deducted all tax and provided me Form-16 but I have not filed return. (2010-2011)
My 7th Year salary was 12 L P/A and my company has deducted all tax and provided me Form-16 but I have not filed return. (2011-2012)
My coming year salary will be 15 L P/A (2012-2013) and my company is providing salary after tax deduction. (2012-2013)

Note :- I have changed 5 companies in last 7 Years, but i have all document with me.

Please help me to get out this situations and I am sure after that I will file my tax return avery year as e-filing is very easy and fully online with digital signature now days.


Thanks
Rohan

Replies (1)

You can file your Income tax return only last two years

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details