Hahahahha veryyfunnyyy...........

One smart Software engineer and his Project Manager were traveling towards Pune in a train. Just Opposite to their seat, a beautiful girl was sitting along with her grand ma. With in some time, Eye-Eye interactions started between Our Software engineer & that girl. After some minutes, train started moving in to a tunnel and it was very dark. Suddenly, every body heard a Kiss sound followed by a sound of slapping. Every body remained silent, when the train came out of the tunnel. Grand ma thought that," The Guy is a rogue; how dare he is? He has kissed my grand daughter!" PM thought that," I can't believe that this guy has kissed that girl! But it is unfair that she slapped me by mistake" That girl thought that," I feel happy, when that guy kissed me, but I feel sorry that my grand ma has slapped him". Finally, the Software engineer thought? "This one minute in my life is wonderful, it hardly comes...because, at a time I have kissed a girl and also I have slapped my PM."
Replies (8)

Its seems like an old joke........But I like the twist in the end.

All in all.........Good one..:)

good one..... :P

, Good one bro  ha ha ha 

very funny......hahaaaaaa

VERY FUNNY

Originally posted by : Manmohan

, Good one bro  ha ha ha 

good one......& funny.

thanks guys 4 likking this.......

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details