Online Updated Classes for CA CS CMA Subjects for Nov 21/May 22 Exams. Enroll Now!! Call: 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rama Krishna (Sr.Inspector)     25 September 2021


One Tax Payer has not filed GSTR3B for one year due to his personal problems. But his suppliers filed returns and paid the taxes. Subsequently, the tax payer filed GSTR9 and paid the taxes in DRC3. Now, my query is, how can he claim ITC (due to non filing of GSTR3b, auto population of ITC not reflected in GSTR 9.

 1 Replies

CA Altamush Zafar

CA Altamush Zafar (GST Consultant)     25 September 2021

That ITC can either be taken in next GSTR-3B subject to section 16(4).

ITC cannot be taken in GSTR-9

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags