gstr 1

hello, I have ommited one sale bill of July in July gstr 1.
it is a igst bill.

what are the options available for me?
please guide.
Replies (6)
Amend in GST1 August
Yes, Venkatesh is right, you can amend the bill in next R1, by entering original invoice number
but I have not taken the bill . how can I amend?
the party is different all together.

would it not affect my tax liability in July gstr 3b. which I not filled now.?
Hi Piyush,

Sorry I didn't focus on the word "omitted"

if you skipped bill then you can add in next GST R1 by entering original invoice date
what about the tax liability. the bill is already given to party.
if I add it to my next gstr 1. would it not attract penal or interest?
have you filed correct 3B or yet to be filed? of July month

if yet to be filed
then include this bill in GST R 3B (it means you are paying your liability)
and then show in next R1 with it's original invoice date

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details