Jethmal Singhvi (Chartered Accountant-Practitioner) 16 August 2017
We are Rajasthan Based Pvt Ltd Company, And providing services by way of Installation, erection and commissioning in various states of the India and having centralized office in Rajasthan from where all important decisions are taken and billing and payment are done. Further we also provide some services to other companies in rajsthan by renting them machinery and equipments and those companies are not registered in rajasthan .
My questions are,
1. Are we liable to take GST registration in each state or not ?
2. Should we show IGST or CGST & SGST for service provided to other state's companies in Rajsthan ?
3. We also provided services to Jammu and Kashmir, whether GST is applicable or not ?
CAclubindia Online Learning offers a wide variety of online classes and video lectures for various professional courses such as CA, CS, CMA, CISA as well as various certification courses on GST, Transfer Pricing, International Taxation, Excel, Tally, FM, Ind AS and more. know more
Virendra Gupta (CMA) 17 August 2017
following are the answer to ur question
1. No need to take multiple state registration as ur company operating business from Rajasthan only. so u have to take single registration from Rajasthan state.
2. Yes u need to show IGST when service made out of state and in rest case CGST and SGST.
3. to be confirm on 3rd point..