Easy Office
LCI Learning

Gst refund - statement 01a json file upload error

Page no : 4

CA Rahul Gupta (Practice) (562 Points)
Replied 14 August 2019

I have few suggestion and solution of this query, it may be helpful for you. 

The uploaded JSON file which was created via offline utility has invalid data  format

You may contact at : srpglobalconsultants @ gmail.com

Divya Gupta (Chartered Accountant) (28 Points)
Replied 15 October 2019

How have you done that. I have tried all means

Chirayu (accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 14 January 2020

Error : The uploaded JSON file which was created via offline utility has invalid data format.. Can you please help on this error

CA Rahul Gupta (Practice) (562 Points)
Replied 22 February 2020

We can solve this query within a day,

You may contact at : srpglobalconsultants @ gmail.com

Mob No 9999907579 

Shijoy (State Tax Officer) (114 Points)
Replied 22 February 2020

Dear GST stakeholders

The refund offline utility as downloaded from GST portal showing errors as follows

Error 1: Either invalid date or Please enter the Invoice or Doc date in dd-mm-yyyy format
Error2: SI.No with Duplicate Entry in row Number
Error3 : The uploaded JSON file which was created via offline utility has invalid data  format.
Even though the data entered is correct..Lot of complaints and request in this regard have been received .. I have made a little modification in the VBA program code and rectified the common  errors .. 

Requesting the stakeholders (tax payers, practitioners, accountants, professionals etc. )may use this modified tool..

Please use MS Office 2010/13/16 for using the Excel VBA based utility..

Links for MODIFIED refund utility

Download MODIFIED Inverted duty structure refund

Download MODIFIED Refund Export without payment of tax Mutltiple BRC 

Feedback and errors are welcome
Shijoy James
ASTO
Kozhikode Kerala

Attached File : 1871537 20200222225706 instructions for refund utility.pdf downloaded: 95 times

RAJIB MOHAN RAY (Parctice) (24 Points)
Replied 05 March 2020

We can solve this query

Contact no-9776556229

satyanarayana (accountant) (37 Points)
Replied 29 May 2020

Error : The uploaded JSON file which was created via offline utility has invalid data  format.."

I have solved ,

1) Sales BTB has filled with Invoice wise and

2) BTC sale has to fill total for the period has to fill in 1 roll i.e.total value, CGST and SGST and IGST
 total sales can up loaded in file up to  2500 entries at time

for Inward supplies 

1) create separate file not to club in outward excel file and up load 200 entries in i JSON file then again 200 in another JSON file like the end (EVERY JSON FILE WILL BE ONLY 200 ENTRIES)

SALES HAVE TO MATCH WITH GSTR1 RETURNS   i.e.INVOICE NUMBER , DATE , BASIC , GST AMOUNT WITH EVERY PAISE EXACTLY-( NOT  AS PER HARD COPIES OF INVOICES  IT BE SHOULD MATCH WITH  AS PER PORTAL)

PURCHASES  HAVE TO MATCH WITH GSTR1 RETURNS UPLOAED BY VENDORS  i.e.INVOICE NUMBER , DATE , BASIC , GST AMOUNT WITH EVERY PAISE EXACTLY-( NOT  AS PER HARD COPIES OF INVOICES  IT BE SHOULD MATCH WITH  AS PER PORTAL 2A) 

IF ANY MISMATCHES SALES AS PER GST1 ERROR REPORT WILL COME AND AGSIN YOUR CORRECT THE INVOICE NUMBER DATE AMOUNTS WITH PAISA

IF ANY PURCHASE MISMATCHES CAN BE CORRECTED WITH AS PER GSTR 2A IF ANY ONE NOT FILED AND ANY ENTRY WILL NOT BE THERE IN 2A  YOU HAVE TO REMOVE THE PARTICULAR ENTRY THEN ONLY 100% VALIDATIONS WILL COME,  EVEN VALID INVOICE ALSO HAVE REMARK -VALIDATED STATUS -N, THEN  YOU HAVE TO MATCH WITH 2A STYLE I.E. INV.NO. HARD COPY .001 IF IN PORTAL IT IS 01 THE YOU HAVE TO MATCH AS PER THE PORTAL ONLY THEN ONLY YOU WILL GET 0 ERROR REPORT

PLZ .CONTACT MOB:9949150137 FOR FURTHER CLARIFICATIONS, 

CA Amit Daryani (Proprietor) (23 Points)
Replied 07 October 2020

Error : Something seems to have gone wrong while processing your request. Please try again. If error persists quote error number RF-FCAS1007 when you contact customer care for quick resolution.  

this error is showing while uploading  Statement 1A JSON file ... Error shown at the time of "Validate Statement"

Screenshot of error attached

Please help and guide us how it will resolve this issue.

also mail resolution on daryaniandassociates @ gmail.com

Sudip Yadav (4 Points)
Replied 10 September 2022

I have face same priblem when upload json file message comes your json file has invalid data formate.

Sudip Yadav (4 Points)
Replied 10 September 2022

I have face same priblem when upload json file message comes your json file has invalid data formate. Please help me.

CA Altamush Zafar (GST Consultant) (15907 Points)
Replied 11 September 2022

@ Sudip Yadav

You can contact me through mail for the assistance you require

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: