CA Final/Inter Fast track classes available for May 20 attempt. Call: 1800-3000-0505

GST NEW FORM QUERY

anmol vashisht   12 August 2019

anmol vashisht

2 likes  33 points

| My Other Post

FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO SAY , WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH OUR COUNTRY SYSTEM. IN RECENT DAYS GOVERNMENT SAYS THEY MAKE SOME CHANGES IN GST RETURNS BUT I LOOKED VERY HARD ON INTERNET BUT NOTHING FIND ANYTHING NEW OR CHANGED. SO MY QUESTION IS IF WE HAVE TO PAY SELF ASSESSMENT TAX ON MONTHLY BASIS THEN TELL ME PLEASE HOW IT IS DIFFER FROM GSTR 3B , OBVIOUSLY IT NOTHING POSSIBLE TO CALCULATE TAX LIABILITY WITHOUT INWARD & OUTWARD SUPPLY DATA . THEN WHY THE INDIAN GOVERNMENT MAKE FOOLING US TO SAY THAT THEY CHANGE GST RETURN FROM MONTHLY TO QUARTERLY BASIS.

PLEASE TELL ME IF U HAVE ANSWER OF MY QUESTION...

Brijmohan Sharma   12 August 2019

Brijmohan Sharma

2 points

View Profile | My Other Post

I felt I'll badly and was bed ridden for about 2 months, hence couldn't file GST3B and GSTR1 for the month of June 2019.
I am solely doing, and have no other option!
Please kindly advise that to waive off late fees, how I should appeal or any section is there of excuse for such unavoidable and critical medical issue?
For your act of kindness I would be always greatful to you!
Brijmohan Sharma

avater

subhagan sreerangam   12 August 2019

subhagan sreerangam

203 likes  6567 points

good clarification and information

1 Like
avater

Shivam RC (Student)     22 August 2019

Shivam RC
Student 
 1695 likes  13892 points

Due Date for filing FORM GSTR-3B for the month of July 2019 has been extended to 22.08.2019.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »