GST for Real estate coming under CLSS scheme

Hi,

I have bought a flat before GST but 90%of the payment I have paid after GST implection.

Same time I am coming under CLSS scheme MIG1, so just to understand as per the revised law, whether I have to pay 12% or 8% on the amount and is it required to pay GST on 10% of the amount I have paid before GST implection.

kindly suggest.
Replies (5)

" One of the important recommendations made is to extend the concessional rate of GST of 12% (effective rate of 8% after deducting one third of the amount charged for the house, flat etc. towards the cost of land or undivided share of land, as the case may be) in housing sector to construction of houses constructed/ acquired under the Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) / Lower Income Group (LIG) / Middle Income Group-1 (MlG-1) /Middle Income Group-2 (MlG-2) under the Housing for   All (Urban)  Mission/ Pradhan Mantri AwasYojana (Urban). "

Refer: PIB/print Release.=176285

Thank you sir, so as per your information I believe I have to pay 8% GST. Sir can you please help me to understand that I need to pay the GST on total value or on the value that is mentioned in sell deed so on registration amount.

thanks once again.

8% on agreement/registration value (inclusive of land cost) and not otherwise....

Thanks sir !! One more thing can I claim for ITC deduction to builder from 8%?

No

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details