gst challan updation

Namrata Malhotra (Internship completed) (61 Points)

18 August 2017  
can we change the head of tax under which GST is paid like if I paid Rs 4500 under igst but now I want to cgst because actually it is cgst tax but I wrongly paid it in igst, can I do the same?