Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chitt Chaudhari   26 November 2019

GST Cancellation

Registered supplier's GST had been cancelled due to insolvency but the supplier had send the goods to the registered purchaser for 5 months after cancellation of GST charging the GST and also creating an E-way bill.

The registered recepient had paid the GST amount for the same.

So how the recepient will claim the ITC for the same.

 3 Replies


RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")     26 November 2019

No way for claim ITC if Suplier not file his GSTR-1 and GSTR 3B return...
Chitt Chaudhari

Chitt Chaudhari   26 November 2019

Does than the Tax paid by the registered purchaser lapses and if not how can he claim and is there any legal action against registered supplier


RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")     26 November 2019

Here only way the Purchaser contact to the supplier and ask the amount that's only...😥
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags