Gratuity

Hi Everyone,

Could you please help me for my gratuity related Query?

I recently taken a voluteer Retirement from the NCSM Nagpur (Central Govt Undertaking) (Resigned on 10/2007).

I worked there for 16.5 years.

Now with how much consolidated gratuity will I get and what will be the effec t of Sixth Pay Commission on it?

If I get any referal Information, will also be welcome.

Thanks to all.

 

 

 

 

Replies (1)

can u please give ur salary details....like first salary and subsequent hikes in these 16.5 years

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details